2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook et off firecrackers

A guy that wears steel helmet is used an automatic rifle to shoot to the car of front, "The Pa Pa Pa Pa!"A burst of gun rings, front of the empress mailbox of jeep hit by bullet, "bomb Long" an explosion!
I am surprised to shout a way:"This is at why?"You Ni Suo suddenly a press I to pour in the ground, at we not after death far place, " bombs!"Occupy an explosion, immediately after, "The Pa Pa Pa Pa!"Of gun voice this that Fu.
The explosion starts to fly of the broken bits Be satisfied in succession to hit to drop down, my hands embrace a head and say to You Ni Suo:"How?This is to shoot a movie or dry what?"
You Ni Suo scolds a way:"You***shut up!Listen to from now on mine, I don't ask you, you forbid openings!Get up, run to the fierce street,Facebook!GO!GO!GO!"





Chile army and police of Volume 14 big final outcome chapter 51 barbarism
Renew time:2010-12-114:52:00 chapter word numbers:2487


Chile army and police of chapter 51 barbarism (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had two monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
I am some to receive a turn, climbed and then ran, saw a lot of persons is also running, street noodles up have is dressed in both parties whom camouflage takes in the belligerence, the bullet flies indiscriminately, the hand thunder and gun Liu plays, everywhere all in the explosion, my imitating a Buddha is placed oneself to among the war.
You Ni Suo pulls me three step 2 fled street opposite, I see one inside year woman hit by bullet to fall flop in front of us, two kids rush toward to weep and cry on the mother's body ……
1 brigade wears the black soldier whom camouflage takes and holdsesed M16 to mount sudden attack a rifle to run to come over, the mouth inside across street noodles runs about aimlessly of the pedestrian shout what, I squat down to depend under a bulky card card of the wayside with You Ni Suo.You Ni Suo says:"The right here squats down to move and had a car to come right away, don't fear, this is the troops of long grass colonel is anti- in the heel*government*the mansion bear arms belligerence."
I saw to far go to food for powder, the gun voice also gradually and far went to and resumed equanimity on the street noodles and only had two kids crying for voice, and lay on the middle age women's corpse of street noodles and told people, here just took place combat.
Two armoured vehicles once drove, You Ni Suo said:"The combat like this is a simple meal, there is anti- one at the tile Er Pa Lai Suo*government*the mansion Be armed to once capture this port, also think today they cease fire, who know, and then open hostilities!"
I sit on the ground and in an absent sort of way looking at this I completely unfamiliar place, the opposite port was closed by the army and police, our ship late till half an hour, possibility bottom not ship.
A big schooner is opened, You Ni Suo pulls I stand up, he says:"This is the big bus, we get on the car."This station only we 2 get on the car, there are no several individuals on the car, city in let off firecrackers similar everywhere all at ring gun voice and explosion voice, day like this, all probably hide in the home don't dare to come out.
Free seat on the car, we sit down in the behind, I conjecture to the car, this kind of car differs from a local bus, this kind of big bus only has a big Peng in the top, there are several row seats in the car compartment, front the half car compartment is all empty, the passenger stands over there.There isn't any ticket agent on the car, time get on the car people go toward driver of an iron box in fill coin.
Is gradual, the car stopped to walk and walked to stop, the person who came up is more and more, sit at me nearby of You Ni Suo unexpectedly asleep.I looking at the street landscape out of the car, both sides mostly low short blue several-storied building, first floor mostly bar, see people who come to this city like drinking, the wayside is more desolate, probably is still in early morning of cause.
The car walked for a long time, You Ni Suo had already can't heard a gun voice still and just and asleep, probably fight have been already ended, but I see to there are already no a few passengers on car, the car also seems to be already to drive to leave downtown, the house of both sides is gradual rarely seen, the distance is the mountainous country grass of the one slice field.
I pushed to push to sleep soundly medium You Ni Suo and said:"Eldest brother, you come to, let's can't miss the stop?"
You Ni Suo aroused to work properly to wake up for a while, he rubbed eyes, outside saw to the car and said:"Is it's yet early to shout, terminal station, we was, you also slept meeting son!"Finish saying the slanting head sleeps again.
I ain't very sleepy at all, I at boundless south Pacific Ocean up drifted on water too long time, very not easy get to land up, I am good friends with good-looking visit this unfamiliar land.
The front is a checkpoint, have a liking for go to already city of appearance, several guys that carry M16 to mount sudden attack a rifle stand on the road among, hold a circle card in a hand of front, the top is a thick and red fork fork.He rocks two times, the big schooner stopped down, driver at talk with him, the another two wear the guy that camouflage takes to jump up a car.
The passenger on the car totally only 56, have a liking for to is all very poor person, out at elbow, the noodles is like cuisine.Two big statures blacks get to check the passenger's certificate.I hurriedly pushed to push You Ni Suo, You Ni Suo impatiently one Yang hand, sit, one eye sees the black big of front, he signed a horse to wide awake and turned a head to looking at me to say:"Your passport take out quickly!"
A black soldier has already arrived at a behind, the behind of the big schooner only has us two, You Ni Suo starts to take out a card of similar ID card kind and everywhere row to say with that what, that sees me, orders and stretches out a hand to me.
I hand over to him the passport, he the horizontal Shu see, the ghost knows that he sees not to understand, this is a Brazil passport, my current identity is a Chinese descent of Brazil book.He saw along while and finally shook, he packed my passport to his inside in the breast pocket and suddenly toward me with the gun the head shouted, I didn't understand what he shouted is what, see You Ni Suo everywhere row to say with him what,google.
Front another soldier also came over, he came up a pushed away You Ni Suo, directly rushed me to rush toward to come up.I am over to know nothing occurrence what affair, drive that guy a grasp a prison collar of dress, I stand up an anti- hand on buttonning up his wrist, the body is one side, listen to "Hua" a , that guy drive I one Be anti- to arrest to depend to sit to the opposite in the chair.
You Ni Suo urgently wears to shout a way:"Mulberry son hero, don't resist, follow them ……"
I want to also move, black big's mounting sudden attack a rifle in the hand has already aimed at my head, my standing don't move, be knocked down guy by me to climb, come up is an one punch, my chin encounters a daunt, I keep on pouring backward.Two blacks one person holds tight one of my arm and carry my chick similar carry.
I am savagely dragged along to get off to go to, the car bottom still has a few soldiers, camouflage of the one color takes, the beret, M16 mount sudden attack a rifle.A white man military officer that takes sunglasses comes over here, my hands are grasped a prison by two guy dead dead, the shoulders anti- of that military officer wears one Gang SAMSUNG, soldier title, the whole world was all in line with, a Gang SAMSUNG all called captain.
He looking at me and comes over here and stretch hand from that black soldier's hand in once connected my passport, took a look, put inside in own pocket, said a sentence what, a black soldier takes out a handcuffs,cnn, I 2 at the side of body grasp my hand at behind give me Kao to ascend.
I turn head to see You Ni Suo, You Ni Suo is just making a phone call with a cellular phone.He comes over here and says to me:"Be free, they see some strain of Asian, they don't believe that you are a Brazilian, think that your passport is false, they can't hurt yours ……" You Ni Suo's words haven't finished speaking, my belly encounters layer after layer one shot, on black big the lower abdomen that is malicious to hit at me with the butt end, I am painful the Quan shrink to squat down on the ground.I regretted the words that listenned to You Ni Suo now, this guy vital part died I.
You Ni Suo very loudly shouts with that white man military officer, that military officer Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论