2012年11月16日星期五

cnn ances is also a pass

The baby projects, otherwise he will be suffered of", the Zi dream has spirit to feebly say. If"I go, I want to have fun with you just and similarly" dream happily says, . The Zi dream got down from my body and poured in one side, rest, view war. If also the dream mimicry wears Zi dream, will my baby set the lane enter she red and swollen soft and tender sweet way inside, the beginning set rouses up, his mama of, this little bride is really a genius, just saw 1 time, mimicry of lifelike. Don't arrive to 50 times sprint with all strength, I come to a desired peak in succession with her, and Zan a day of essence such as number hand over Mr. food, if the dream puts out strength ground press my bottom go toward she inside crest. She says that"you shoot I am very comfortable!Will be pregnant?Wanting will be pregnant good!I want to be a mother earlier, I want a kid who have two of us", say, joss-stick lips Bo I one mouthful, this little bride still really thinks! "Kid sister, this day that wants to see you matches to be unsuited to proper, suitable of words, completely probably" Zi dream says in a side, , however, don't also say, tonight this showing results of the shuttle sub- bullet still true his mama, after a month, if the dream was really pregnant, she is then lucky to become the third beauty of pregnancy, and date exactly the night of nuptial chamber, the first is a worry dream, the second is a Zi dream, only the small girl didn't keep in mind up.So, having a period of time her is very negative, helpless, many beauties for comforting her and looking after her, let me only accompany her for half month, and according to the doctor's instruction, three day once do her dry she, shoot her sweet way each time very full, the emperor sky doesn't take an observant and conscientious person, Xin, a Chinese family name pain bitterness, happily stem she after half month, also really keep in mind last, have never chased small girl happiness to die that half month!But that half month it she three beauties suppressed to break down, although all was pregnant, but the sexual appetite is all very strong, I want to do more than twos each time, Xin, a Chinese family name is pain order, true of since sex blessing again happiness.This is the empress words, today temporary not form. I lie prone at if the body of dream up, breathe heavily thick spirit, term baby quietly foolish in her sweet way, the Zi dream wants move I come down, I say, "do not move, I think to be foolish at in, too comfortable". "Baby, you three day inside can not do again, know?Harmed body too much, came down!You press of if the dream is also suffered", the Zi dream loves deeply ground to looking at two of us to say. "The elder sister is free, I like his baby foolish at in, I am also very comfortable", have never thought if the dream also thinks like this. I say that"Zi dream, you sleep!Don't arrive the that direction slept, the right here slept, we are crowded for a while, you walked, I could not slept as well of, if dream, let Zi dream with let's sleep together?". "H'm, elder sister, sleep here!After, we sleep to also have no together relational" I listenned to, in the mind this is great!Lao Tze finally carried out left hug right embrace of grand blue print. "That is all right!I sleep here tonight, the later matter says again!That let's sleep!Do you want to wash?"The Zi dream asks a way. If dream says under my body, "not, I fear his sperm from in come out, keep in mind not to ascend, poem Xia, you tonight sleep like this, block up it!I bear of yours". "H'm, good of", I happily answer a way.Isn't my ability happy?Depend!Is these days of, tonight my plan canned be perfect don't lack, at I at every step for the camp, with meticulous care design under, my Zi dream finally and I double the double followed nuptial chamber, this is me over these several months toward thinking the matter that the Mu thinks, although I have already polished off her, conduct and actions a be subjected to tradition education several years of university student, I still even like the felling that the pair follows nuptial chamber with her double, this is a kind of can not happiness of the speech, I feel that I is the most happy person in the world. In order to battling in a row, I also feel keenly utterly exhausted, lie prone at if dream Wen Yu's body up, hold the MM of Zi dream large softness, want to think and in a short while got into sweet dreamland.Responsibility edit-examine/133, the opponent time fleet away and turn an eye, I and if dream already newly married more than 20 days, the mother-in-law returned to village three days after our newly married, she says to am really very suffered here, so insist on to return to, afterwards, I call the driver make a special trip to send her to return to, just before walking, to two of us' thousand Ding lings ten thousand instruct, make two of us have to be very loving, ignore is at work still life up all want mutual make allowance for, mutual support, we all nod to call BE.Finally, I and if the dream is restraining tears to wave hand on departure with her. Many beauties also in we newly married empress lived into villa in the show court on the second day, arrangement pressed at the beginning, the Zi dream lives in we flank of one suite in, however basically overdo appearance, in fact, we are together still 3 people bed of, the Zi dream is really an Ao however I, if dream also doesn't matter, their sister is good of heel a person, Be jealous is not likely to take place on their both the elder sisters.So, 3 people and bed in our eyes became an in clear and ordered pattern matter, have no what's wrong, afterwards want ~only arrive evening, basically the Zi dream is to go direct to our room, men and women's behavior between we also very of harmonious nature, 3 people all its joy melt. Worry dream and small girl live to be on the first floor most east two suites in, I will also separate three to differ 5 grounds to face luckily they, the small girls will excitedly cry every time and be into whole nights all she treats with my last night, abnormality of cherish;The worry dream of course not was so,Facebook, two of us basically had no prelude, she took off pants, and I directly went in, then 2 people madly do.Sometimes in her office, she lends and I talk a work, then I will close a door on going in her, direct stretch into my crotch of trousers inside will my younger brother the younger brother take out come will of, certainly I also really like her so, really stimulate very much, no wonder that the somebody else say to have illicit love and have an affair with man to will become addicted of, two of us all became addicted. But under the strict control of Zi dream, I make love total amount weekly can not over is also everybody a Monday of their 4 people 4 times, the time , otherwise, will hurt my body, in addition to worry dream, everyone strictly obeyed.This is me and the basic life circumstance of my beauties. Now, I came to say with everyone, our current work circumstances is also a pass surname current luck camp condition. I and if dream after getting married the third day, everyone got into work status, I started completely business scope of getting involved Li Nuo, and, alone with she several times differ, close till today, I have already mostly had understand to the business of the company;Worry dream this general manager also got into the role of overall management, she to production, the sections such as technique, quality control, human resource and finance etc. did to all-directionsly restructure, ability last Yong bottom, the prize punishes clear, a few frameworks of Han Mei, and Deng Mei Zhi...etc. all really concede to her this general managers, therefore, the company manages order well arranged, the process is smooth, public stabilize;Zi dream and the foreign trade business of the small girl also made initial progress,google, some Europe and AmericaThe Tu б Ya  Xing nine  Jia Yi gun  Jings dedicate the Jian bag Pi Gu to forgive the W Jia Yu Lyuan Shu  Lou the ditch fraud hope that the industry takes Mao Luo the Mao cantillate ∧ Feng the Yong play  Deng  Qian snow pellets ┐the Xia Jian shout the ⅲ Guo Qiao  Yun Yu  pond?0 days of time can directly and the outside company talked on the phone to communicate business, really remarkable.So, last night midnight 12:00 is many, I lend the opportunity for going to the stool and slipped away her room to ruthlessly love her several times, the small girl happily embraces my tears to keep flowing, I love her, don't return to our own room, before going to work this morning returned be pared off my two noses by the worry dream, she said, arrive company then did accounts with me!I know that she felt jealous. Forgot to tell everyone, a week ago, I bought a car for Zi dream, first, is that we needed at work , saved so many people the treasure of the crowded worry dream Jie, and the everyone's work property was also different, not necessarily wanted to go to work every day at the same time, if the dream is to be an accountancy, don't need to be gone to work all too soon, while all of I, Zi dream and small girls are the works of business properties, the daily timetable may don't divide sooner or later;Is also business demand second, , so bought BMW, Zi dream insists buying a 200,000 or so cars, but I didn't agree, I measured with company of worry dream and still kept buying BMW, this can also promote company image of, besides, press the ability of Zi dream and worry dream, the international market is very quick and then will open,cnn, by that time, the Zi dream opens the BMW connects foreign guest, successful possibilities are all much bigger. In the morning, I take the car of Zi dream to arrive at company, the company public security calls me to the public security room and tells me while entering front door, these two days, doorway usually has a young man secretively dynasty we in see, asking me has to don't report to the police, I say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论