2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre say until we anxious

Say:"Not, not!This ……this kind of affair younger generation how to decide!The younger generation doesn't know anything of ……"
Water lotus is in the whole body one after the earthquake, immediately shoot to the vision of Ai Ai to me.This a moment, for the sake of her that nearest relative most love's elder sister Shi, she abandonned a former fairy sort of extremely supercilious, abandonned the qualities of queen sort nobility, pure and noble of the unique beauty permit to peep out sad and beautiful and matchless facial expression.
If air like this someone can also refuse, that person's heart absolutely than iron and stone cold hard hundredfold, however I can not do it so!My mind immediately and greatly shakes, I originally had the emotion of very complications to her, after was stunning and out and away meet for the first time, I almost received her as I the most sacred beautiful absolute being in heart.The beautiful absolute being unexpectedly stands down an absolute being set at present, thus piteously entreat to me, call how I refuse!My mind matchless surging moment, not from blurt out of way:"Like, I promise you!"
Water lotus exultation, the Zhan opens her that matchless and gorgeous smiling face, the immediately whole house with simple and crude inside brightly bright hall gets up and lets me in a twinkling and unexpectedly has just if place oneself the strange felling of Gao Wu Hua's hall!
At I drive water lotus that exceedingly fascinating and charming of a smile be fond of dizzy, water lotus has already stood up to embrace a boxing to the black stone and waits for a black stone announcing verdict finally.
The black stone is tiny tiny on smiling, don't respond to the action of water lotus, but say to me:"Small, you know you promise the business of water miss and mean what?"
I am one Leng, counter-question a way:"Elder generation, still have what not satisfactory?"
The black stone slowly started to carry cup to slowly drink an one mouthful and immediately looking at me to said:"I though believe in a lord, but in 13 year agos, because of I wild Qi altar, have already been believed in inside forbid again go into altar."
Water lotus frighteneds to disgrace, not from call a way:"Elder generation you ……"
The black stone stretches hand live the speech of water lotus, slowly way:"Although I have already been believed in inside forbid and go into inside, also not is have no way from in take out to work properly a medicine!"
Immediately his smile says:"That take the person of medicine, is you, Wen Jia Wei!"
We again not from frightened, I call way:"Elder generation, I ……I can't open what altar!"
Black stone smile not language, can not slowly say until we anxiously hope him:"Our altars have been having rules and open to must be to believe in a lord or is believe in the lord makes sure of spread a person.Wen Jia Wei, if you want to help water miss, the only way is bottom in the door that does obeisance to go into me, the such square can left for the door of opening the altar and take back for elder sister Shi of water miss'reply Dan for nine days'work properly a medicine."
I am foolish to live, I am over to know nothing how way is is good.I to their what altar completely know not a thing, in addition to know black stone is in addition to Long Bang Da Dun's group leader, see to he seem still what believing in of ancient force religious sect lord.Originally,dr dre cheap, small cloud told me that the black stone wanted to accept me as disciple last time, the affair didn't have my imagination in so simple, he root be thought an of that I inheritted his to believe in lord!If so, he can not only cultivate me into world's strongest, but also understand us the fact of one man many wives.
But after small cloud refuses, see to a black stone but don't give up, he has already affirmed that I am the ofest great value, think that I completely can carry out the strongest target for inheritting a cultivating of person of his that world.So he has been being supporting me, although once threatenned me, but had never carried out.
At present, he unexpectedly asked for help of water lotus, this affair to launch to accept Tu offensive most relentless to me!I have already promised water lotus, however the black stone have already canned not get into an altar, unique can get into an altar of only he registers of inherit a person.And very obvious, the black stone has no now what inherit a person, he beats settle of the idea is to register in order to inherit a person, I also make me help water lotus resumption to work properly a medicine.
Water lotus is very quick and then realizes mistake basic place and shoot the entreaty vision that completely can not refuse to me to me, I have already promised personally to help her, at present how anti-?Besides, the water lotus in the fairy sort such Jiao under the soft sincere vision, I basically can not make to serve as what brush-off speech!
But the biggest problem BE, I in advance have already made assurance to small cloud, will never do obeisance bottom in the door of going into her father.If I promised water lotus, I not only immediately became a hardcore of group in China's biggest underworld gang, but also also ruined oneself's promise!
The black stone sees my heart at painful flounder, he is tiny tiny a smile to say:"Small, when you came to Hong Kong last time whether have ever calculated a life?"
I was one Leng, immediately thought of to come to Hong Kong to register "snow orchid depended on" last time company, was pulled to one by the pure Yan to tell fortune store to make 1.I am the immensely resourceful of black stone but scared, he unexpectedly even understands small affairs like this, that I still have in front of him what secret?Is suddenly and violently cold, he can't connect I twice eat the aphrodisiac causes of the double fly, the car earthquakes all knew?
The black stone is mysterious to unfathomablely smile, then says:"Afterwards I got your day and hour of birth horoscope and had already got hold of Gao Ren Kan whom I once said for you.Gao Ren Yi's speech didn't deliver and just lifted a pen a flick but right on the spot wrote head poem."
Say the black stone is from the breast pocket in take out one to keep intact Huang Biao Zhi, pass to I.
I am one Zheng, once connected a to see but is four puzzling words:"The natural and unrestrained merit and fame is everywhere strange, work properly Fu to inebriate snow to copy matchless;The month bottom walks Ma Shi Mo be, nine heavy dew Ze Zhu Yi Xiang."





Book eight thous clear things of the past in the door of chapter 212 force
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:25 chapter word numbers:4265


I don't understand that the ground looking at a black stone, very long the wry smile says:"Execuse me, I should say to return to be regarded as an only the person of thing.For this kind of fortune-teller affair, I have no to place to review."
The black stone isn't angry either, still tiny say with smile:"You don't believe me nor blame you, young man, I am also once young to lead.However, in the days to come you will know among these four poems implicit what, I need not explain toward you, either now what, yourself but record this a few words, we come to corroborate again in the days to come.How?"
I am one Zheng, have no speech can to, have to nod to call BE.
The black stone smile says:"Last time you and the marriage life of that young girl space, I invited another old friend again to heavy calculate once, you wanted to know result?"
I wanted to be foolish, isn't father of small cloud a square big Hao of the mafia, how make a superstition headman?I have to shake head to say:"If there is life space this time matter, I saw seem can not have any function, either;If have no this time a matter, I think that I completely need not see."
The black stone suddenly fondles Zhang cachinnation and says:"Like, good!Think deeply, aller strong than a lot of old headmans a lot of."Subsequently, he again the smile say:"That your affair in helping water miss thinks how?"
I dynasty water lotus saw one eye, saw her have been being looking at me, proud of princess for the sake of own sister but peep out delicate and touching expression, let my heart for of tremor not already.Although proceed from matchless self-respect, she rather entreats an elder generation black stone, but hasn't been making a noise to implore to me and just use pity vision of Ai is continuously signaling hint to me.In fact,beats by dre, even if she doesn't signal hint to me, I can not also disregard completely her affair, not only because she to exist a certain and special meaning in my heart, and hurtle she twice helps me and twice saves my life, I must pay an I's some prices, either to back and forth report her!
However, so of promise, once exporting, completely didn't return of leeway, I will from now on become a member of underworld that I disdain, I will deviate from with traditional morals,beats by dre australia, law-this is also person's standard with me to absolutely deviate from!
The black stone seems to see my worry in uncertainty, suddenly a smile to say:"Small, you trust.I even if accepting you is a Tu, you also need not join Long Bang.Our southern religion in the clear door and Long Bang isn't originally mutual non-interference, do belong to generally with each other, different from natural door.The natural door is pure to help, pure help is a natural door."
My spirit is one earthquake, don't join black help this very important for me.I from small have already deeply been subjected to"orthodox tradition" of mainland culture education, for Hong Kong, Taiwan of black help culture to can not get use to very much, really canning not accept oneself will also become a member of underworld.But I immediately still keep thoughting of a problem and say:"Elder generation, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论