2012年11月21日星期三

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com ant enough timid!How

The brigade hands in!Still have, outside which hall also get from new decoration!What!Kwanyin boddhisattva how also put last?!You made me withdraw those censer, vase and mirror entirely!"
Luo a blare Zhang Hai Qiang drive lifting of my Xun is not and at first.Just and with full intention happy of He Yi Ping was also bellowed by my horselaugh to be frightened to death, the small face that became pale immediately on the face of original smile, none of atmospheres frightenning dares.
"Chief ……too late?The chief has been very hard all the way, today discommode first for a while, we tomorrow definitely correct!"The small voice of Wang De Gui says.
"Have no what late and not and late of!Right away from new decoration!I stand outside!You when set out to like me to when sleep!"
My current mood is will never okay, south line once the troops of country Fan to"suppress bandits", this place my under charge these guys set out a bedroom like this!Give it a bit of thought nearby that to see me is not is entrust the whole life of the woman sleep on the savory bed, the but again makes me talk to calculate words, sleep floor!Want enough timid!However can not openly defiant actly resist, the man always has to have poise to the woman!Let me stay I return how to direct here!Must think the way"rush through" this woman
Be from a side!
"The chief sets out."Luo a blared to walk to come over a small voice to say.It Be getting more at 1:00 p.m..I sit on the stone Deng of outside, the world wears rain, He Yi Ping take make the umbrella hiding rain to I, otherwise I still really sit not come down!-This woman also enough can of, if not that rushing through she walk, she always at enmity with I bicker, just silently don't talk.I really doubt so gentle and soft woman how can did the ability and her elder sister direct a to be on business to order to let the good play that I career and reputation are both ruined together?!
"Leave, we go in."I stood to sit too longly towards saying according to Ping, , two legs became numb to absolutely want unable to take a step!
"Go, you also first who, the Xiang soldier has what action remember to want to notify me right away!Still have, the command post wants to move toward south tomorrow, here leave front and really too and far."


Chapter 35 guides an enemy thorough



"Station hospital's where?"
In the morning, in early morning I got up and let guard's member seek to a few teachers to have each independent trip trip to grow still.Stand by me to keep me company according to Ping.At the mid-night yesterday I with her say good, let she to hospital in help, the care harms a member she canned also understand for a while what is a war!Although would not like to look after those her person of basic incognizances according to Ping, however her personality still keep really and not and habitually opposing my opinion-in addition to make her go home.
"Station hospital in the county Ya door of front,Beats by Dre Just Beats.Does the chief wants and see?"Luo a blare to say,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
"Not, I didn't see now, Luo travels long, you make people accompany my madam to see.Madam hereafter work at the hospital and look after those officers and mens that get hurt on the battlefield."
"?!Chief, this isn't big accommodation?!Those harm all of members are males of!And inside in the hospital also has no female of!"Luo a blared to open widely mouth-the wife of big officer's son wait upon those lowly soldiers!Really can not accept too much to him!
"Is not there any woman?"I see at sit of how many order the subordinate of head" has no can we not recruit?Declare an order now!The chief that the every regiment above got married, his wife all gets to hospital in help!As for is the soldier a station hospital still a teacher station hospital is decided by yourselves by you!However think for me still the soldier station hospital is getting more very some.More safety!Moreover control at us to recruit a female soldier inside the area, recruit come of all get to hospital in go!As for the wife goes to a hospital to work this order now start to start in from I!You still have what add?"
"Army commander, my three wives goes to how many ah?"Luo one the beginning of head for blaring emitted sweat-the wife is he or she who hides in the home to enjoy!How to incredibly thought of to make the wife throw a head to appear this chief!?Is too disgraceful!
"My wives all get to hospital in go to, do you say how many you go to?"I looking at Luo a blare to say with smile.
"I knew that I arrive to the hospital to them right away!"Luo a blare lowly the head say.
"You by yourself the nature of only a wife was to all go!"The Wang De Gui soft-voiced Du Rang writes.-This guy thinks that I didn't hear.I see his what Wang De Gui frightenned to sit right away of perfectly straight.
"Teacher piece, this matter bothers you now right away do like!Still seek some teachers for these female soldiers who lately join our army, not only want to teach how they give first-aid to harm the disease members to still need to teach them to learn culture, knew?Everyone who still has you in , send right away person under notify this decision!I hope in the afternoon and then can see each madam in the hospital.
I don't hope that my wife has no the sisters in the hospital.Good!Do!Half an hour comes back to convene a military meeting behind!"
"BE!"Underneath those teacher trip long coax indiscriminately of the uprising is toward outside walking.
"I say mule!You how can ask so question?!This descends like, we who harm are also similar to you to be sending to the madams all hospital to go!"Doing not know underneath is which independent trip travel to grow in the small voice of to Luo a blare hair to catch fire.Luo whom the ash slips away a blare to have to recognize their Xun to scold.
The persons in the hall all walked to go out, I walked to the wall side to looking at my sign of enemy from top in map.
Come up to see from the map be all marking our army in the northeast of Fujian province of red, but enemy's soldier only have two very narrow and blue lines, but actually?!Only a trip stations in the Tong mountain city surroundings of blessing Ding, only two trip station the cypress ocean in the Xia river bank the country incredibly has 60 to the tooth city head and tail of 3,000 people inside ground!Only three travel more lovely!West the Peng jade of the road Lin already to hold southern road bottom, long bridge front line, but they distribute under the Ling of holding the south northwest to hold south southeast of generation river!Only three trips think their own 3,000 bearers to deal with of Peng jade 20,000 battalions of the Lin?!Only four trips pour is have already gathered can they choose of place whether depend too much behind?!The ground incredibly gathered in the life rather ocean!This pours well, see a front disadvantage, have already turned over a mountain to is Zhejiang to go!Take a look yesterday again the position of 12 teacher places-lacking unity!This is that I make the only conclusion of to the current our army.I how come previous can't they have the troops gathered?!See to my under charge lacking a capable chief of staff.
Enemy the soldier Peng jade Lin department's being apart from blessing Ding don't arrive 250 inside ground, but Yang Yue Bin's department leave blessing Ding nearer, only haven't arrive 200 inside, the Peng jade Lin leaves us far he why now not military advance?Ha ha he makes three trips by all means will be subjected to a pole a great blow of!Be really can not guess Peng jade the Lin is just thinking what!Is alas!If have a Die report's the personnel at the Peng jade Lin nearby good!Still use of wear me hard to tackle of guess him?!As for Yang Yue Bin's department, the headway arrives advanced of soon, he not afraid be defeated in detail by me?Still have join department Wang Ming Shan of Yang Yue Bin of 5,000 Xiang soldier water is brave and stay at 3,000 Huai soldiers of Fuzhou why didn't make collective report at that time in Wenzhou?!Or the intelligence dided not develop!I now to don't notice soon build up intelligence is profound penitence,Beats Detox!
The half hour passed by, those trips, the teachers that make the he or she wife work to the hospital a scolded of again returned to hall inside.
"How?Is dissatisfied towards sending each wife to the hospital to work everyone?"
"Have no, have no!How can!All of us are deluxe staffs!How can is this awakening to also have no?!"Two teacher Wang De Gui say with smile-have not this guy got married till now!He is the joke that sees others now.
"Like, everyone doesn't also look down in the mouth!The warrior of front bleeds to sweat and protects us with the life!We connect to make our own wife look after maimed warriors all unwilling?!That later who return to work oneslf to the bone for you!The comrades don't loathe to give up your wife!Your wife gives the warriors see again can't little a piece of meat!His Niang of!Lao Tze is to also send to wife to cure Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论