2012年11月23日星期五

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com ty calculates to the

A fresh and red attack judged to float, the close behind bottom road was a to also arrive, on the exact center left leg, thousand Ling burning if 1 stumble, the huge Que sword dances in the wind and protected whole body.I crumple a body but up, held tight crevice, stepped a medium temple to flick sword but go into, bayonet already the crest live thousand Ling Jias if of throat, immediately appear a thrombus.
If dry Ling Yan discards however on sighing, be Lang be Lang two lances fall to the ground, wry smile way:"My opportunity calculates to the utmost, but always not equal to you."
I say with smile:"Are not all also, if the generation of that gangster,cheap beats by dre, in every possible way calculate.I perhaps also fall into trap."
If dry Ling Yan huming is a , way:"My Ling Yan if to is that so a person?"
I nod to say with smile:"Ling Yan if?You pour good at lazy, literally have already added a word to be a net."
If Ling Yan cold way:"Skill not equal to person.You killed I would be, need not hypocritically fold Ru I."
I suddenly changed idea and said with smile:"Kill your stem?I kill you and have no an advantage and also lower a morals value."
If Ling Yan sneers at a way:"Doing not kill me is also useless, wait my Class to get up, as usual will seek you definitely I lightly say:"In fact I pour don't care, you seek me clear gun the clear knife ground fight, I just not understand, why do you have been needing to aim at me?Chang-an the ruins is previous.I even have never seen you."
If Ling Yan cold way:"I regardless play what game, all is to be second to none, only in this game, originally always is I the first of, until you robbed my first position, I regarded as the opponent to you.Doesn't vanquish you for a day, I am uncomfortable for a day."
I shake head a way:"You are getting wronger."Take back a bayonet.Stay back 2.
If Ling Yan stares at me, slowly way:"What Be getting wronger?"
I sigh a way:"You compete for supremacy to love to excel, originally right of, just, a net visited.Can make you abandon all, to the person of reality.Isn't too unfair?"
If Ling Yan argues forcefully a way:"I isn't even playing a games good, also can make what important event?"
I smile don't smile of looking at her, way:"Is really so?"
If Ling Guan is partial to overdo go to, don't come to see me.
I the Fu body pick up two lances and put at her before the body, smile way:"Don't give up their oneselfs for the sake of some virtual things thing that need to be valued nearby and truely, network game, always just real life ground 1 kind consign, 1 kind continues just."
Turn round to prepare to leave, and then turn head to say with smile:"Lead not how long, I will be married in the Yang state of Jiangsu with moonlit night spirit and hopes in the Yang state ……"
The words didn't finish saying and had been already floated however leave.
If Ling Yan the body in a flash is soft to pour in the ground, mumbling way in:"Did I really do amiss ……"
Walk far, turned head to far and far hope one eye Ling Yan if of direction, the corner of mouth gradually starts to float one silk smile from the language way:"You are Chang-an once helping me in ruins, I also come to help you once now."
Walk to iron blood to ride a large unit to halt a ground of doorway, indeed as expected see unemployed migrant people squat down over there with depressed look, take the sword plane ground, this machine is incredibly gone fetch by the host to dig the earth to plane grave, if the Liu Bang brothers underground have been already known, only afraid will annoy fly into a rage, make mysterious affairs of a point to the unemployed migrant people order card building 4141.
The moonlit night spirit is inclined to embrace to wear cloud of bow, on the step, the dust's very interested in lo wears unemployed migrant people.
2 people all still just iron blood ride inside the large unit gang,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, therefore bring to life the empress automatically will appear in iron blood to ride a large unit in, see I come over, 2 people all stand up, the unemployed migrant people glance left and right, openings way:"What about her?Drive you second?"
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Certainly, you the girl friend level is more lousy than you, my affirmation can't be getting more polite."
Unemployed migrant people's look in the eyes a little bit changed, I attached an ear in the past, at his ear Di whispered Gu to say a good half-day, then saw the unemployed migrant people's facial expression from dignified again arrive a pleasure, again become unimaginable, end suddenly a leap three Chinese foot Gao, don't even beat hello, run.
I smile to call a way:"Idiocy, run slowly, don't frighten thousand lings in your house burning if."
Wear unemployed migrant people to turn an eye to run all of the trace have no, moonlit night spirit strange way:"What did you say?He how so happy?You really killed thousand lings burning if?"
I shake head a way:"Have no, I only stimulated her well some kind of."
The moonlit night spirit says with smile:"Doing not make is proper but it is anti-."
I say with smile:"Where, to thousand traverse burning if so the female kid of hundred percent overbearing pride provokes her quick temper first, then folding Ru well is some kind of, the end comes to give sharp advice, unemployed migrant people now pass by again so on trying to please, basic successful."
Moonlit night spirit the curiosity be taken, the favour cross-examines my heel to do Ling Jia if of dialogue, I have to and intactly related some kind of, the moonlit night spirit keeps smiling flower disorderly Zhan, way:"You are this guy, the mind's eye is too bad, the somebody else likes a female kid, be so humiliated by you."
Hear this sentence, in my heart suddenly one Zhan, can not help thinking of a that look in the eyes obstinate beautiful young girl, fire cloud Huan Ji, be missing for a long time, don't know as well she how.
The moonlit night spirit ice snow cleverness sees my vision visiting to move and facing to ascend my vision and very naughtily saying with smile:"You are this guy, is just thinking again which girl?Sword Ning eyebrow?A clear sky doll?Does the direction of wind float zero,Beats by Dre Electroplating?Or ……Lin Die Yu?"
I lose to say with smile:"You are this guy, the good words ills are all finished saying by you, turned head me this how many all take back, see how you do?"
The moonlit night spirit was slanting head to think in a short while and nod a way:"Seem to hear recently that committing bigamy offense criminal charges is very big ……"
I stretch hand the Jiao Qu that the Lan leads moonlit night spirit and say with smile:"Do I want to make an Arabian nationality, isn't a light loose ground of affair?Alas!!"Is the jade hand of moonlit night spirit to silently stretch my ground waist, layer after layer one Ning.
The moonlit night spirit sighed an one breath, lightly way:"Do not know unemployed migrant people and burning if meeting how."
I touch her head and say with smile:"Stupid wench, the unemployed migrant people aren't so stupid either."
The moonlit night spirit point nods, way:"Hope their ability is all right, stop entwining those a hideous mess of break a matter, a game just, drive that burning if still be consigned as spirit."
I intentionally ponder a way:"To, also forget a matter, sword Ning the eyebrow and Lin Die Yu all once saw, you always said that a clear sky doll moderate breezes color floats zero, exactly what appearance?"
The moonlit night spirit incredibly has no big hair Jiao Chen, just sigh a way:"Ever since I leave a spirit alliance, any further didn't see them, I went to and flow cloud Ge several times, just also didn't see."
I strange way:"Do not they have fun?"
The moonlit night spirit shakes head to say:"Have no, listen to Ning eyebrow say that they also joined to flow cloud Ge, just that I have never seen to arrive."
I smile a way:"Probably, the battle of iron blood, to spirit alliance many people to say, is a final outcome, and is the it could be a to lately start?"
Moonlit night spirit mumbling way:"Hope they can lead well, all after all is at the beginning together of sister, don't know a flower as well the dance once fell thick and fasted ground how, also have is playing games."
I have a little uneasiness, after all is that I took a person to personally destroy a spirit alliance, the flower dance falls thick and fasts to also therefore delete number, the article spends this boy, reality of the conflict take a game, feelings of the game takes reality again and always has a like this similar affair in the network game, is well is bad, who also can not remember clearly Chu.
Just once stretched hand go, grasped the soft Yi of moonlit night spirit, suddenly a bitchy voice rang get up, almost listen to I dropped a ground of chicken skin pimple.
"Hey, crazy elder brother come?Oh oh, come to how to don't receive as well a ?This helps younger brother and see the crazy elder brother come, incredibly don't invite as well for a while, really disrespectful, turn head to really be good friends with good education was for a while."





The request of the text chapter 124 shameless
Renew time:2008-10-1417:31:40 chapter word numbers:2941

Dreamings can't thought of, so Yin Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论