2012年10月16日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com nt but he not ev

The eldest son ,longfei ! , relationresultDon second princes ,even the emperor me to marry you ,you are destined to be my . , relationresultSelf-assured or supercilious,reckless, in this world, Longfei about little things ,while the Soviet Qinglan ,but he is most concerned about a .
relationresultIt isour care about things ,you have said ,we must try to win ,what nonsense of all ,all gone ,if you care most about things that are not, that is not what man ?relationresultSu Qinglanwas livid with rage : I never loved you, now ,more so .
, relationresultThis I do not care, I just know that ,I love you ,still, you will like me, and still love me half alive . Longfei throwing caution to the wind ,you suddenly thick level three .
relationresultYou ... ... Su Qinglan had a foot ,ran to her mother behind me .relationresultThreeelders suspect : Su Qing Lan ,you and second princes of the engagement ,don ,not cancelled ?How is it now .
.. ... , relationresultSuthree elders began ,all the Su family eyes were embodied in his body .relationresultNo way,Su three elders always is slow ,it is straightforward nature ,call a spade a spade .
.. ... , relationresultWell ,no engagement ,that this matter settled so, tonight, you will enter the bridal chamber ! , relationresultTake Ko surprising remarks,he began to shake ,the Dragon lived .
relationresultTonightwill enter the bridal chamber ,this ... ... This is too fast .relationresultThe Sufamily all sorts of gossip ,say anything ,but nodded ,or only from the elders and the two person and oneself .
relationresultThere is so much nonsense ? The madman with Pat table ,anger refers to : call you here just want to tell you, and not to give you ideas and views ,give me to shut up ,or I let you will not open the mouth .
, relationresultSpeakout, it will only violence ,there is a saying that good ,but violence can not solve all problems ,but you can solve ,now this sentence used to illustrate the Su family ,very appropriate .
relationresultProlixity, make me angry ! , relationresultThemadman with a stomp to the ground , boom the entire church the people inside were all shocked fainted ,including Longfei .
relationresultOut of the windowof the heavy rain ,light dark room fire ,Longfei chin, light to see beauty .relationresultmarmed madman with Wu of service ,always is to say but others will start ,we have decided to use the strong ,then simply point fire ,cooked rice ,put that thing to do .
, relationresultThus,Longfei was sent to new premises ,and in the interim the bridal chamber ,and is almost the acupuncture point ,can Su Qinglan ,now just lie in bed .relationresultIf you dare to come here, i .
.. ... I swear I . , relationresultSu Qinglan the menaceof Longfei ,any threat of force are not, he has been under a lamp to see beauty ,heart big cool ,now listen to her words, but let him come interest ,stood up ,walked past .
relationresultDoncome !relationresultThe sixth chapter home , relationresultLongfeiside strip ,the side road : you call me, call out my throat no one to save you . , relationresultSu Qinglan did notcall, ugly looking Longfei ,later said: if you dare to come here, I would die for you ! , relationresultDie? Haha ,if others ,I do believe ,you ,I can not believe .
, relationresultLongfeisitting in bed, hold her hand .relationresultNever lose you ,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com,if eating ,thinking is not dead ,but how to retaliation, am I right ? , relationresultSu Qinglandid not speak .
relationresultDon I rogue ,because in addition to you ,I never told anyone . , relationresultHand wasLongfei constantly fumbled with the ,Su Qinglan blushed blushed .relationresultSu Qinglan gritted his teeth: you want me to marry you can ,as long as we fight, I tell you ,I will marry you ! , relationresultLongfeipretend puzzled: more than I can marry me ?That we now what? , relationresultforce ! , relationresultYou Longfei applaud ,paused ,asked: the joust ?If you beat me ,is it right? Also do you forced me to ? , relationresultYou ,you rascal ! Su Qinglan gas hands are shaking up .
relationresultIt is forced ,you force me ,I forced you ,after all it is not the same? I love you ,why struggle ? , relationresultSu Qinglanhas been so angry that he had nothing to say ...
... , relationresultAnyway ,we two was a name ,hey ,this engagement can be set very wonderful, now everyone knows we in slept together ,even if I leave now, you ... ... Ha-ha. , relationresultI you, unless you never take me, otherwise .
.. ... Mmmm ... ... , relationresultBefore Su Qinglanfinished it with his own mouth ,Longfei into her mouth shut off .relationresultFor a long time,he just enough to recover the mouth ,smiled said: you must remember ,as I later in the day of vengeance ,must give the mouth ,back .
, relationresultWhen Su Qinglanthought Longfei to throw up, Longfei turned away ,leaving the house ,before leaving, also slam the door .relationresultI really want to try hard on the feeling ,in order to enable you fall in love with me, I now also had to endure .
, relationresultThis is thedragon before leaving, say to her .relationresultLongfeino falsehood, Su Qinglan knows ,in Longfei Pro her, she felt his impulse .relationresultEngagement,Fei and Su Qinglan in an absolutely ridiculous decision ,not only were engaged, but also into the bridal chamber .
relationresultHomeup and down, to say nothing of this .relationresultLong Fei ,you ... ... Stop. , relationresultLongfeiengagement after the very next day ,he returned to city college ,was Su Qingyang looking on the door .
relationresultYou dare to bully my sister ,don want to live ? , relationresultSu Qingyang lookedgrim Zheng, he is really mad ,in the Soviet Union Jiazong hall, he and his brother Su Qingyun went, but he ,not even say a word is not qualified .
relationresultWhen Su Qingyangis a boxing .relationresultLongfeididn ,easy to let .relationresultGo ask your sister ,if she wants you to find me ,you come to me for revenge . , relationresultLongfeimysterious at Su Qingyang smile ,March off .
relationresultSuQingyang froze in the .relationresultSu Qingyang didnot come for Longfei ,apparently Su Qinglan that on the one hand ,changed his mind .relationresultWhatever themind ,it is not a good idea .
Longfei secretly thought .relationresultHe is nowmuch about Su Qinglan ,he knew ,had such a big loss ,she would never give up ,but ,when she starts the revenge ,but could not guess, he only knew ,she hates to help others ,even of revenge, also must be her own .
relationresultWhat willrevenge ?relationresultDo notlook forward to .relationresultIn thecity only a day school ,Longfei ready ,decided to go home .relationresultSix yearsback ,although personal classics and parents met, but home to what is happening now ,he doesn ,he wanted to go back and see the .
relationresultHedecided to go back ,there is certainly reason, Su Qinglan things ,though he can cool ,can this marriage, if not with their parents say ,his heart is also less secure .
relationresultAll thefactors can be careless with him ,but in this the world ,but he cannot ignore .relationresultOriginallythe dragon jade wanted to go home with him ,but she and the museum Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论