2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro e face is excited h

Being some is deep and low a lot of:"I ain't very good!I am very angry to you!That why after, didn't you seek me!"
I wanted to think and said with smile:"Is sorry, I am always very busy, and, I also have no your telephone number."
"This should not lend."Immediately princess' his highness Chuo wore me:"I also have no your telephone, but I can check.But you, but even check don't check."
My the mouth of Pie Pie.
Really, my pressing a root has never wanted to seek this woman again though she owns one perfect must almost can let the body that the man grows crazy, hug a similar and clean and pure face of angel effort of as coquettish as devil bed …… is that so incitement, enjoy an all right already.
See me not to talk, the princess of this craftiness has never continued to cross-examine me very intelligently, but changes a tone:"Baby's son, I am to have been missing you very much …… true, you are absolutely too good, happy for the good hand beat that day to the impression that I leave really deep …… after I a can not forget you …… even if is that I try to seek other men …… but they all than you bad too far and too far ……"
I am tiny to knit the brows.
Her this kind of language of expression immediately lets the my interest in her lower a lot again all of a sudden ……
"Princess' his highness, do you seek me what is up?"
"I need your help."Su is thin that to use a sweet and charming tone way in the telephone:" In now, right away!"
I misunderstand this words an affair for the sake of that kind of, wry smile way:"The his highness respected, time really isn't convenient now, I have no interest today."
"Good heavens!……"Su is thin to listen to an in the point of telephone that exaggeration, with say with smile:"You think what affair?I don't mean that …………however really reminded me!If I think if we have tonight horary, can try bottom again!"
I only embrace telephone wry smile, for this western girl, there is also her attitude for"sex", true can not communicate with me.
"Like, I am to really seek you to occupy."Su is thin to lay up laughter, slow way:"Can you accompany me to attend a situation tonight?I am going to see a person."
I wanted to think:"What person?"
Su of"is ……" is thin to hesitate for a while:"BE ……she!"
My wry smile didn't talk.
Su is thin to take in that tone some entreat:"Just want to invite you as my nearby male companion ……probably I say so some wretchednesses, I just want to protect myself!You should apprehensibility this kind of felling ……I just want to show make me have a liking for go to not that go to pitiful!Let her think, I have no her, similar lead very happily!"
See me still don't talk, Su is thin even slow in that tone some:"I hear you recently and my father is talking a business, if you are willing to help me, probably I will at a certain and fitting of time, the repay for doing a some repair properties!"
I didn't hesitate this time and had already immediately promised!
No one doesn't know a his highness' position in the Suo Mr. Lin's in the mind of this princess, someone denies this beautiful princess, to her father's influence!
"Is all right, time, location, you tell me, I immediately prepare for a while."
", Too good!Baby!"Su the screaming of thin excitement is a , then quick way:", Down the XXX avenue, there is very quite good Chinese vegetables of a restaurant there, you know of, she is similar to you, also a Chinese ……"
I let go of a telephone, didn't stop over and immediately started wearing clothes.
There is some boredoms in this affair, but have a lot of several times, the person has to do some boring affairs, be not.

Chapter 147 【I depend! 】



I originally have already worn to like clothes, however want to is somebody else's beauty to invite, simply take off clothes to wash a pair of again of Zao, shave to shave beard, then the set ascend that set of eight Yes to mine, that best western dress.
I hesitated for a second and took out old cat to face to walk time to send to that bayonet of mine and put at bottom of trouser-leg in.
The princess' his highness about just arrives 20 minutes later.
Basically, eight Yes have already known to the affair of me and princess' his highness.He didn't excessively mean and just smiled to smile at that time:"Young man, a little bit more romantic is also normal.However the his highness of this princess is also very well-known in the inside of circle ……you aren't her first boyfriend, can't be the last, either.This your in the mind has a number good."
Eight Yes say so that I completely trusted.See to thin princess' his highness of this Su completely is a rich family daughter who dissolutes, similar to that inheritting of famous Hilton group person's sister.For the woman like this, the west has a lot.
I wear well-found come out of time, princess' his highness has already opened a yellow Lin Bao Jian Ni convertible to arrive at doorway.
Princess' his highness wears extremely fair lady tonight, whole body light yellow of night gift long skirt, dew shoulder type of, skirt of not long, roll round chest up hang a string of diamond necklace.
I see seem the bridge car of having a black far and far follow behind, in the corner of the street there, want come to is Suo's Mr. Lin to arrange for he or she and daughter of bodyguard footman.
"Get on the car, baby's son."The princess hangs up finger to me.
I jump up a car and saw one eye this wood's treasure hard Ni:"Good car."
Su is thin on picking eyebrow, I see she tonight intentionally hair half Wan get up, front two slices of fringe of hair tiny pendency, make her face have a liking for go to specially effeminate:"Do you like this car?That you come to open."
I hesitated for a while.However immediately nod.
I really like this car, Lin Bao Jian Ni is also the car that I like most .Is poor in the local time, have no money to buy a so good car, in fact domestic even see can hardly see this kind of car.Today opportunity to meet.Be making oneself great for a while naturally!
Our 2 people changed position on the car, Su was thin from in the position that my moved a copilot on the leg, she still has intention to not intentionally use that was full of flexibility of raise hip at me across a Ceng for a while, at the same time charmingly feminine Pie my one eye.
This broad, enough and vigorously.
I press to catch fire, then is in driving the idea concentration.
I didn't drive for a long time, and drove so marvelous car for the first time, the action just a little and not smooth started a car,beats by dre pro, foot with sudden force a trample accelerator.The sports car of function superiority sent out one to bellow and suddenly fled to go out!
The information at the side of ear roars and shouts, the motor bellows of the orotund Hun is thick emollient!I the heart for feeling in thrilling and matchless, see quick Mao of number of this gauge dish to rises, but still keep making an effort to trample the accelerator to bottom!
Thin princess Su originally still one face is satisfied, but now screamed a , hurriedly fluster of go toward oneself body up bind safety belt.
The time in evening the avenue of Vancouver up is very open spaces, but my car is no longer to"speed", almost is to roar and shout crazy Mao to go out all the way, with grow crazy similar rush and swerve about madly!Flank Su the thin scream is taking an excitement first, afterwards become to fear meaning mostly!
I basically don't even see roads, so all the way fierce the bottom trampling the accelerator crazy Mao go and keep a line all the way, unless the front has no road just turn a corner!Is finally simply to have fun to have a drift on Malaysia road!!
Thin princess Su is exactly still a temperament of small Mountain cat, called meeting the son finally fall calm and stretch hand to open the stereo set in the car!Heavy metals music of the mightiness immediately sprays thin but!The sports car takes a burst of tornado and the stroke of the mightiness happy all the way lightning fast next go.
Be getting more crazy!Absolutely Be getting more crazy!
I could not remembered me to open how long, don't remember that I wore into as well how much street.I am finally just fierce on trampling a brake, the car directly beat one on the street horizontal son turn half turn just stopped down!
Su thin one face is excited, her hair has already completely spread disorderly, eyes inside full is an excited vision, a pull the safety belt on the body, then a head of rushes toward to come over toward me and loudly appeals to the public a way in:"Baby's son! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论