2012年10月23日星期二

www.headphones-fashion.com bout 30 years old s

Is to directly target me, then greatly trod to walk to come over toward me ……
Both sides already has many brotherses is whistling, and someone makes fun of to loudly say with smile:"Is small five, did your daughter-in-law seek you to come?"
On Joe's Joe's face absolutely still, so greatly tread to walk to my in front, then let go of the leather suitcase in the hand.She up and down saw my two eyes, the look in the eyes had been sweeping till foot from my top of head, then bound the place of gauze to stop over for several seconds on me.
"Did you get hurt?Wound of serious?"Joe Joe's first words listen to up seem to be very quiet ……even some peaces are quiet.
She even didn't ask me am how to get hurt of ……more darned BE, with my understand to Joe Joe.Although the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family's tone is quiet,can see from her look in the eyes, Joe the spoilt daughter of a rich family press to catch fire son to just talk with me.
"I ……my harming be O.K. free, some skin external injuries, lead two day will okay."I quickly answer.
"H'm, that good."Joe Joe deeply absorbed tone, then lifted a hand and took at my shoulder up-do not get hurt of that direction.
Later on, public all the Xi hip-hop admire of think the beauty that suddenly arrives have to embrace each other my time .The Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family has already raised moreover a hand, then a palm beat at my forehead up.
Joe extravagant Liu Mei pours Shu, almond eyes circle Zheng, index finger flection.Use a joint made an effort to knock on my forehead several bottom, the frailty livings to drink a way at the same time:"Is small five, your this bastard!I ain't to tell you, will I come back to seek yours!I not is once say will I make your telephone call!I the airplane last night get here.But you this guy incredibly closed telephone!!!I made a phone call for an evening and all could not found your person!Finally what I was compelled really there is no turning head of face seeking that sissy!You know or not, I for running back to seek you, this time in Torondo, almost button up plate the face of sissy old headman over there up!I am to turn over a face with his house, just run back!Result for seeking you, I still have to have no a face very much of ask for help that sissy!Just I just finally find out your address!Just know that you went out to try very hard to with others early in the morning today as a result!"
She makes reference to here, suddenly the fury broke out all of a sudden!
This female overlord's dragon, at the eyes of the masses are fixed on under.Suddenly picked up a plate that packs lunch meat from the table, then the whole plate button up at my face up, I hear Joe's Joe's wrath thriving and towarding my rant at the same time:
"You this guy!Incredibly run again to for dear life with others!I depend!You have to put together can also, you have to tell me at least a !Your his mama returns be not appropriate I am a friend!In case that you died, my his mama went to where accept corpse for you go to!"
My nose is almost buttonned up by this plate flat, painful of I a side crumple a face, a side wipes the lunch meat on the face residue, have to in distress situationly listen to the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family toward me to break out wrath impact wave.
" I annoy most of isn't another, but you go to with before others try very hard to, but all don't tell me 1!!!In case that you died, in the article of death all before have never wanted to want with me take leave for a while!!"
Make reference to here, the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family flies off the handle wrath any further and suddenly raises feet, towarding my calf right against the face the bone be for a while ……I didn't get hurt of the leg.
I was immediately stuffy to hum a , but looking at the appearance of the spirit drum drum of Joe Joe, there is also her look in the eyes ……my in the mind with no reason of a soft, can wry smile.
The whole fieldses are all foolish to live, numerous men glower Jing to looking at a Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family ……
Western Luo of flank cannots help but handing me, then said 1 at my ear low voice:"Small 5 …… I depend, your Ma Zi also too the Piao Be getting more fierce ……"
"She isn't mine ……" I make reference to here, feel that the look in the eyes that the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family have already used to take murderous look sees me for a while.
Later on Joe Joe the murderous look dissipation of the look in the eyes inside, deeply absorbed tone, then picked up the wine cup of my in front, gathered together an ex- nose to smell for a while, see is water, poured with the hand, then get empty the cup put on the table.Toward me quick way:"What about wine?"
I hurriedly picked up the bottle pours for her full.
Joe Joe starts to carry wine cup and just peeps out a very sweet smile on the face, then the side lead body and toward public, mainly is to toward eight Yes, the tone is very formally:"This old Sir.Is sorry I just wantoned ……I am little five friendses, just see today he get hurt, temporarily some concussion ……just the young girl dedicates ugly,www.headphones-fashion.com, each Yes return Take it easy on me.!I do one cup first here, be to compensate a gift for everyone!"
Finish saying, Joe Joe one Yang neck drinks up wine and easily put on to put on a small mouth, then bright clearly empty cup.
Eight Yes smiled, he took a deep idea to see my one eye.Then slowly way:"Come, add a chair for this young lady!"
There is side and immediately a brothers letting own chair make Joe Joe sit at my nearby, then oneself run to other tables and other people Be getting more crowded.
Wait public all sit down, eight Yes just saw my one eye:"Is small five, this is ……"
"My Xing Qiao, you call my a Joe Joe good."Joe Joe quickly says with smile:"This old Sir, I ain't little five wiveses ……you don't misunderstand, but I can temporarily generation little five daughters-in-laws take care of him and also have no what!"
I just wanted to talk, Joe Joe stared my one eye:"How?My words don't you listen to?"
My wry smile.As I am knowing that the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family delivers a young tiger, I still the honesty shut mouth of well ……
"It come to is a guest."Eight Yes lightly smiled to smile:"Is at the right moment small five harm, I wanted to look for person to look after him, however since have you at, seeing to me is that need not looked for person again."
Immediately the Joe Joe Mi rises eyes, sweet sweetly toward me a smile:"Good, make me look after him good."
My in the mind a cold ……
I know the means of care person of Joe Joe ……basically, Joe's Joe's home keeps of the pets all cannot live ……she keeps what animal, what animal have no way out!Arrived now, the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family's home can keep tortoise ……
Make me depressed more is ……seem all brotherses didn't clarify me with the language of expression that Joe Joe relate to really, on the contrary be into me guilty of cover up, momentary, many people all come over to create a big noise and have more of take advantage of an opportunity and come over to toast for Joe Joe.
Our Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family is who also ……
"Drink?Go!"She floats in the sky very much of clapped an empty cup on the table, looking at at present 1 to toast of guy ……" you say how to drink."
This is a man about 30 years old, see the appearance seeming to be still pretty honest to the guy toasting.Face the look in the eyes of Joe's Joe's exceedingly fascinating and charming, suddenly some strain, the face also rises of is red, under the Joe Joe's sweet smiling face, talk a bit stammer.
Joe Joe smiled, the Mi rose eyes, a face can the person's smile:"But I am a woman, you seek so me to drink, but humiliate me!See you a so big man, always can not humiliate a woman ……so, I drink one cup, you drink two cups!See till the last who to lose first!How?You open he-man, can not humiliate a woman!"
Be getting over!
Once I see that you's facial expression and look in the eyes, know that he is getting over!
This is only Joe Joe secret in the door, hang up a soul eye plus young and delicate voice, there is also that charmingly feminine smiling face ……basically, we when Si in the bar mixed before, Joe Joe didn't know to be recruited by this to"fixed" how much sought the man whom she struck up a conversation to drink.
"Good!"Softly make Tai at Joe Joe Jiao indeed as expected under, this you very heroism of a clap chest!
"H'm, I drink a , you drink 100%!Can not play to depend on!"
The Joe Joe very small bird smiles according to smiling of person ……
Basically, the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family doesn't make effort of time, her this shape still very has beguilement of ……however later on, this elder brothers look in the eyes not to ……
Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family with hand pair of noodles Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论