2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre studio hd en at he is cool-h

It is gradual to disappear.
Just, the cloth thunder gram knows until now, is still someone to leisurely the leaving of orchid contain worry in uncertainty and still have some black orchid of helping organization to secretly keep watch on leisurelies.
After three months, his first time receives group with the Ao Si chief executive officer text Sen ·the Ao Si receive and invite him to take part in Cha Chris great occasion of nation ceremony name, take the airplane to leave England, fly to the Cha Chris' Kingdom.
The distant journey this time, in addition to moxa Lun and Fu Luo with go, there is also the eldest brother of EB party and KG party.
The after long and arduous flies, 5 people an arrive Cha Chris capital city Cleveland, immediately go to Ao Si to receive a group mansion.
See on going 5 people to continuously come out elevator, in advance already the secretary of receive notice, immediately the station starts and sees toward 5 people, end, put attention the gram is at the cloth thunder body up.
Although"Mr. Green, is?" has never once seen legendary black to help godfather, he Mou light cold Rui and situation Ao however, having the mafia godfather should be cold and dignity.
"Text Sen at?" he is cool-headed.
"The chief executive officer is waiting you in the office, please follow me." turns an office desk, the secretary comes forward to lead the way.
Stop before the mark has the chief executive officer the deep color door in the room, the secretary taps softly several next, then push door but go into.
The "chief executive officer, Mr. Green arrived." secretary calms down respectfullly Han head, say to the man who is immersing oneself in to transact.
Hear noise, text Sen ·the Ao Si receive a title.
His a head of reveals orderliness to comb after neck, facial features cold Jun, Sen the cold green Mou have already smiled an idea because of seeing cloth thunder a gram.
Just, even if he smiles again warm, that goes across him facial of scar, still teach twos black help eldest brother for of a surprised.
"Welcome." he icy cold green Mou orthoptic cloth thunder gram, immediately after give an account a secretary:"Please send these four Mr. Weis first to arrive inside the orchid hotel take a rest, the whole expenseses are invited by the company, moreover contact department guest place, in Mr. Green's flank again arrange two more seats."
The "is." secretary echoes.
The opportunity that didn't announce an opinion for 4 people, secretary quickly please walk they.
Once"who are they ?" wood door close, the text Sen starts to round an office desk and go into one side the sofa sit down.
"The eldest brother of EB party and KG party."
"Why to take them?" from several top cigarette cases takes out a smoke to spark and takes a suck at, he vomits white fog.
"They want to make sure that I isn't true and leisurely the orchid break up and also want to know that I will can't take advantage o this opportunity and go to Taiwan to see her."
"That you are? you will?" takes out a smokes again, he asks in brief.
"I am, I will be also." he answers more simple and direct.
Next, text Sen ·the Ao Si receive to exhale a smoke turn, the Piao sees him.
"Sir, can I ask you to slightly explain?"
"I need your help."
He wants text Sen to help him the attention for transfering 4 people, cover his movements and make him able to go to Taiwan see her.
Her prepared to produce to expect, he hoped to see her one more side ……

Leisurely the orchid thinks cloth thunder the gram will be preparing to produce a period last time, but, have no.
Her belly spreads labor pain in the morning, and partition time is more and more short, is looking after her for convenience but live into river's bell of her house to help under, she drive urgently send to thunder legal medical expert hospital.
When she is sent into produce building, her hand what inside grasp is a man's hand that wears doctor's tunic while tightly grinding teeth to close because of labor pain.
Pain and sufferings of the production and the tears of the eye bottom, after teaching her how to see not pure that mouth-muffle of face, but, she still keeps tightly grasping his hand, because his warm palm let her think of the big Zhang of the gram of cloth thunder.
Miss him, her thoughts and feelings floats far, the eye Jie gradually hangs Lian, the heart Lyu also gradually slows down ……
"Leisurely orchid, encourage!" one is faraway, stream into her ear inside.
Difficultly open eyes, she wants to search orotund source, but, she cans not find, can not see either, feels her right hand being tightly handed over to grasp.
Cloth thunder gram ……is a cloth thunder gram ……he often holds her hand like this ……
The gentleness of "encourage, don't make me disappoint, you once said to will wait mine." a voice continuously concusses to go into her heart sea.
"I …… my meeting of …… I and the kids will wait yours …… H'm!"
Be recalled mind, the labor pain strikes, leisurely the orchid is nearby painful to tightly chock the man's palm, cause she sharp finger tip the malicious sting enter his Zhang.
Suddenly, the ground is a , health and whole body the red baby boy be held into her in front.
"Does Ms. Gu congratulates, is a beautiful small male child!" on assists in childbirth of the female doctor smile.
"Thanks." she wants to once embrace a kid to see, but about a productions of hours, have already run out her all energieses, she can not move.
Can the doctor who sees not pure face, once embraced a kid and put into her bosom for her.
The baby boy who looking at a bosom, leisurely the orchid is weak a smile.
"Relatively be like father ……" is peaceful to bear a kid, she runs with tears.
The "like, the little baby boy will look after for you, you take a break first." nurse starts to embrace a baby boy, together with female doctor's a cake of leaves.
The door that produces building just closes, leisurely the orchid namely seizes firmly his hand and runs with tears.
"Is being you you, right? do you rush through back to see my heel a kid?"
"It is me." draw down mouth-muffle raises hand Liao to lead her sweat wet hair, cloth thunder gram Mou light gentle and soft, "pain you."
"You didn't walk, is? you will leave ……"
"Execuse me, I can treat several more minutes, have to leave." looking at her eyes bottom of sad, cloth thunder gram lightly hugging of the heartache she, "if can, I also think and then stay so, but, now can not also."
"I know that otherwise …… you can't disguise as a doctor, can't not recognize me ……" her Qi however a smile.
"For the sake of the safety of you and the kids, I can not make other persons know that I still have a contact with you as well as make other persons know that I have to see you, your understand of, right?" holds her hand, he lightly kisses.
", You are want to leave a space organization!?" leisurely orchid however a surprised.
"Do not you hope that I leave?"
"Do not and not want, I now don't !" she surprised voice hasty way.
He has already wished to leave black help organization, she is certainly happy, but, she has never forgotten Fu Luo once said of words.
He says cloth thunder gram if leave organization, only have dead end a , by that time, not space organization of big old can't pass him, even other mafia gangs will also want to catch him, that he ……tightly hold tight his hand, leisurely the orchid heart afraids to fear to.
"Don't , you still just England be your mafia eldest brother, so you can above boardly usually come to Taiwan see me heel kid, don't need to be been like again today so ……"
"Not, even if you now person is in Taiwan, as long as I don't leave black for a day help, you can not not for my safety worry, I don't hope you again lead a day like that, I hope I bring you of is happiness, but no longer is fear."
"But ……"
"Hiss, listen to me saying." he with the lips that points to lightly touch her, "want ~only my project success, after, we can forever carefree of living together."
"That in case of failure!?" she doesn't know that he has what project, but, she frightened will fail.
"This-" Lian descends ash Mou inside of heavy, his dispassion says:"In case that project misery fails,beats by dre studio hd, they can't bother you, either heel kid, because of, they think that we have already"break up"."
"That is that you will have vital danger, is is not!?"
He Ning eyebrow not language.He doesn't want to cheat her.
"I don't want, I don't want like this! I return England to go to with you, I return to with you!" Qin wear tears, she wants to leave to produce Taiwan, "I wish during a lifetime all not happy, also not want you to throw away life for me!"
"Leisurely orchid, you ……" cloth thunder gram changes countenance and tightly embrace each other she.
"Not the happiness also still has you at least at nearby, I not have to be happy, also not have to be happy, I want ~only you are in the me and the kids of nearby like! true of, so like!" she has already owned the cloth thunder loving of gram, she doesn't can be too greed.
"Do not don't let so me again difficult, good?" closes tightly eyes, he canthus tears the light gleam, "obedient, you stay in Taiwan, lead you ordinary happy day, don't think again other of."
"But, you so …… may have no a life, could not see you any further with kid in case of me, I ……" thoughts of his dangerous circumstances, her tears keeps falling and keep shaking head.
"I will be free, I promise you, I will definitely peaceful come back to seek you." endures excited heart, the cloth thunder gram lightly follows her back and gentle and softly pacifies her, "you have to have confidence to me, I need your support, do you know?"
"I ……" tightly bites lips, she is strong to endure tears, depends on him, soft-voiced Geng Qi, "good, I will have to you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论