2012年10月25日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com f us' affair you are

Gao Lu Yuan thinks that the square tries to meet with you.
Last year November 9, I accompanied the elder brother to spend a 52-year-old birthday in the city;Again on November 16, watched a gorgeous feeling movie 《assist at wine parties girl 》 together with elder brother.In the theater, we nestle together and heartily kiss and fondle.This fine scene, once I think of, the in the mind feels repeatedly excite;The in the mind feels fine and sweet;The in the mind feels infatuate with and happy.While going to the movie, I invite you to mow a glass at my house on the second day again.That day, my husband goes to a peach source and buys vegetables, he came back to push door into a house.By this time, I with you is embracing each other together, warmly kiss.The all these shows my husband clear.Although it is said, Be different from September, 1995 at this moment 24 so embarrassed on days, so embarrassed, so difficult is feeling, so ashamed.But is that I come to say and also feel some suddenly;Also feel some accidents;Also feel some flusters;Also feel a bit not natural;The also feeling a bit difficult is feeling.You after walking in the afternoon, he talks to have a condition with me:
"Beautiful Xia, today's business do you say how to do?"
Listen to him ask me like this, I say:
"That returns can how do?Two of us' affair you aren't not either to know.Said again, you not were to once say, hereafter no longer take care of our affairs?"
If the expensive Hong hears beautiful Xia, he is some to fumingly say:
"I am to say ignore, can you always in the moment do this kind of matter at me, you let my face go toward where put?This is to make me see, if make the other people see, I can this a cuckold husband pick?"
The beautiful Xia sees the expensive Hong come to annoy, her spirit doesn't beat as well a .She connects bead cannon query him to say:
"I with him only is mutual to embrace each other for a while, the close mouth is just.Have never in the moment done that kind of at you shameful matter, you also need not fussbudget.Since make you block up once, the this time is also in the reason.You think that somebody else, Wang Wen, enters it's so good to I, why?After knew him, I always at enmity with you fight, this and then for the sake of what?Is that he advises me to make me like to order to you.Since he was secretary, our house any further don't seem to be before so, beat today, tomorrow make, this again is why?Is that he advises the heavy burden that I make me take a home, ;Is that he advises me to let me to no longer ignore you.With these, I a little bit become intimate with to relate to with him not just very normal?With these, I with him a little bit become intimate with relation not just in the reason?These, you early should expect.If not that he for persuading me, I early divorce with you."
The expensive Hong hears beautiful Xia for asking question him, he mollified tone to say:
"Beautiful Xia, just you say of these, I admit.Can I always feel that my face is too embarrassed;Can I always feel that my own wife makes him feel close and lets him holds, the in the mind doesn't get a strength;Can I always feel my own wife good with him and wear a pair of pants with him, I swallow not to descend this tone."
At the moment, the beautiful Xia's one step doesn't let as well, she queries him to say:
"That you say, how should this affair do?"
Expensive Hong the mood at the moment was calm a lot, he let again one-step, say:
"Beautiful Xia, you can leave him, do we thoroughly make a living?"
The beautiful Xia hears the condition that the expensive Hong puts forward, she determinedly returns to cut off to say:
"This is impossible, I am good with him, not a day and two days of.I am good with him, all quick to 10 years.You since insist on and make me leave him, that good, two of us did divorce procedure first."
The expensive Hong sees beautiful Xia not to concede, the reason keeps annoying strong appearance, he backed an one step again.He says:
"Beautiful Xia, do you always take divorce to scare me and wait I to finish saying to go not to go?Wang Wen's entering is quite good to I, these, I also know.It be my this curved son to turn not to come over.Like, I say 1 time again, hereafter two of you's business no matter I don't ask still don't is all right?"
The beautiful Xia hears expensive Hong step by step of concession, she still doesn't depend on Rao ground not to say:
"Not bad, I ain't to take a divorce to scare you, I am to really want to divorce with you.Our two husband and wife lives not to moderate, do you know or not?I make love with you once, pain and sufferings once, do you know or not?I bear with much painful and body of molestation, I am early dispirited and discouraged to you.We have no the least bit love foundation;Have no the least bit feelings foundation;Have no the least bit have sexual love**.If not that Wang Wen into usually advise me, I early leave with you."






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 22 the 11 Os and love letter is continuously(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:11:24 chapter word numbers:2457


The 11 Os and love letter is continuously(next)
Dear elder brother, I after finishing saying, he didn't talk any further.So, this dispute again pass by ……
Is each each time engrave to think of of elder brother, December 27, I attend the wedding of jade China, although we have no alone of together, I saw you, the in the mind is also very happy ……
The 1997th January 12, this is the very cold day, you delivered the non-staple food that I report for me.At that time, I saw a that your face freezes red, I felt repeatedly love.That noon, I accompany the elder brother to drink wine and had a meal and play mahjong.I and you although not the ability is warm and affectionate,I see irritable eyes that you be loved fire combustion, my in the mind also has a kind of desire of impulse ……
On January 24, is 3 anniversaries that the Niang dies, I to burn anniversary for Niang, see the elder brother show filial obedience so to the Niang, I really envy your behavior.At noon, we sit on a table to have a meal to drink, I really feel very happy, very happy, very happy ……
My dearest elder brother, let I most the difficult field forget of is January 28.This day, my husband is grasped by the person of forestry bureau to walk in 2:00 A.M., for chopped down a few woods.If not that someone reports, what affair also have no, it happened that run into mean person.Therefore, being just whetted by this is difficult.That day, I morning 6:00 seek you.You for me before running after running, also lend money for me, until my husband comes back.This is innocent to let my good will move.I although it is said to my husband there is no feelings to be talked, will celebrate the New Year for bad[one] week, if he not at, I and the small Wei is at home, how can lead this year?For this, I thank my good elder brother very much ……
On February 6, is big year of 30, you came to my house to accompany me to spend a reunited fine time.That world noon, I accompany the elder brother to drink wine, mood extremely good.Want ~only an elder brother in front of me, whenever and what place, I will be happy.Besides, this time that isn't and usually is ten thousand reunited times.Time like this, the elder brother can accompany me to spend for two hours, I really feel a good happiness, very happy, well happy ……
The beginning of January a, the elder brother comes to make New Year's visit for me, don't lift me have much happy.I the heart of this concussion once in a very long while of can not be calm.We once had rice in noon and immediately after played mahjong again.I sit with you to the house, that eyes often deliver a loving information, I how again isn't the ability happy ……
Beginning three that day, I to make New Year's visit for elder brother, among these 4 days, we have 3 days together.These several days feel the most happy day in my whole life ……
On February 13, it is the first Sunday in the January.I think that the elder brother can definitely come today,www.headphones-fashion.com.Therefore, I did a chicken to braise vegetableses, such as mushroom, pure beef stew and deep-fried fish...etc..11:00 has been waiting until 2:00 p.m. from the noon.At this time, I just know that the elder brother can not come.You know, the elder brother doesn't come, the kid sister is what kind of mood?My heart is become cool by the heat, again from cool become cold.End approaches the edge of breakup.This noon, I didn't also eat to order more.Elder brother not at, can the kid sister have appetite?Evening, free to tears to flow to drip.The morning gets up, the Zhen towel has already been soaked through by the tears ……
My dearest elder brother calculates till now, you it has been 9 years since I got along with enough to spare.9 in the last yearses, we think of each other;9 in the last yearses, we encourage each other;9 in the last yearses, we the mutual Chan hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论