2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro leave busy streets

However still have wear to this kind of occupation packs of a day.However odder matter also met by himself/herself, this calculated what.
"That good, we walk, there is still the patient of heavy disease outside the city need us to hurriedly pull, may be the pregnant woman who is difficult to produce as well as be the trip that is bitten by the snake."Little Liu in a serious manner says and pours to be like to really have general its matter.The Du reaches the voice that the Du reaches to ring out, little Liu has already turned on a Jing light and reports to the police a machine, roars and shouts but leads in the busy streets very overbearingly and keeps to outside hurtle to the city.
There is all the way and naturally no anyone's countercheck, I wear a driver with little Liu Lun, day and night connect opened for two days, when the morning Hui in the third day spreads on my face, we have already got to E City.This is a big city of coast, at domestic in spite of economic power and population number all row fore example, enjoy high prestige with his/her vogue romance domestic, as well have very big influence in the world.
Little Liu and I slowly chat all the way, also concealed however had some friendships.Finally send me to arrive a station at this time, after accompanying me to finish eating breakfast, say:"Like, my task is regarded as strict full completion, you see to need me to send you to where?"
I shake, way:"I here under, thank you all the way!"When little Liu jumped up a car, way:"That good, let's break up here."Say suddenly think of what, hurriedly stretch hand into a bosom, take out an ID card passes to me, way:"Almost forgot to take this for you, come of time we call the perjury that people all through the night rush through, do hurriedly some, however doing work isn't bad, probably helpful to you, turn head yourself again look for person to order more other."
Thank!I sincere tunnel.Little Liu Hui waves hand and says with smile:"Have what good of, all is work for receiving always, oneself brothers!Later time D City, remember to seek me!"
Wave hand in, little Liu's ambulance roars and shouts but goes to, but I, already a person arrives at a completely unfamiliar city.With everyday the innumerable flow out into this metropolis to pan for gold and look for dream of those are foreign to do a part-time job have no differentiation, only have simple baggage on the body, not much of money.Dissimilarity of BE, I am a kill people at escape of escaped convict.
Stroll's street in E City, looking at hubbub but up of go into the advertisement of high building in the sky and huge spray a painting and looking at nearby and in a hurry but lead of pedestrian, in my heart but suddenly have already grown difficult to express of easy, I don't know, this kind of self-imposed exile, to oneself is well is bad!
Should seek to stop for a rest ground, I think like this and stretch hand to touch pay to wrap, not from forbade to smile, inside however have empty more than 2,000 pieceses just, the whole with I beginning arrive A City don't have no two to, the time imitates transmigration of soul, I returned to the few year agos of carrying the travelling bag divagation again, however that time, I nearby still have Ma Lie these iron friends, now only have Gu body a person.
Bought map and the newspaper in that very day, open to advertise a full world of version to look for a feat for-rent room information, also lazy must take bus , a person slowly down the avenue if pretend, by foot measure land the land in the E City.
Green cloud road the 240th is this?
Eyes' hoping place , in a yard of street back, is a some decrepit old buildings, the green brick constructs, from seeming know the age is long ago, back light the brick Xi of the wall noodles sewed to all grow weed.Walk all the way, the neighborhoods are dismantling to move, this afraid is here is count not much old number.
I again from already very misty door plate up make sure that this is the house that I want to seek, start to carry to wrap to walk to the second floors.The feet trample on the old wood floor and have already grown a hollow felling.
Walk to go upstairs a way, or so see under, the environment isn't bad, only a side contains room, and another noodles is rounded a column by the wood to round.Be regarded as public veranda, sunning the clothes should be also very convenient."Someone at?"I call a way.
"You is not is come to see a house of ah!"The string of flank a house once the bead curtains ring, the step voice rings out, an inside year of woman Chuai wear the bowl Be eating and coming out.In my heart not from suddenly on smiling, this woman in addition to the breast is a little bit smaller, was like a pole Li Chun Chun, similar like to wear a colorful flower of underclothing, similar like to chase hair hot book become numerous small Jis, if Yuan the vogue female of republic period.
I order, way:"To, you are a beautiful elder sister, I beat to conduct electricity words with you in the morning, you still remembered not, I come over to take a look a house now!"
, You are the small beard that makes a phone call to me in the morning, the beautiful elder sister says with smile.
Someone calls for for the first time I small beard, also really not habit, little Liu passes to that ID card of mine in the morning up, is one to call the name of beard C dragon, also not know they how weave this name, listen to up good pout, the felling is to rise according to the meaning of"is confused to make".
"To, I am a small beard, you call I the dragon go!"Keep reminding myself in my heart, I was this person, must call to the other people hereafter small beard or dragon of time there is reaction just going.
Oneself sees, that!The door didn't lock.
The beautiful elder sister says to take me to walk to another door, I pushed away a door to sweep one eye, sees is one one room one hall one Wei of small set of, also however 30 square meters are or so, not from surprised way:" So greatly order to also want 1,000?"
The beautiful elder sister disdains to tunnel:"You don't see me as well this district, the house is a little bit small, however this can leave busy streets area not far, I am once small beautiful and dare and clap breast promises with you, you have to rent and compare me this house of the cheapness in this neighborhood, my a head of bumps dead in your in front.
Dizzy dead is really my fool.Being pondering should return what price more suitable.Suddenly a young and delicate female voice spreads from the building Cape:"Beautiful elder sister at?"
Follow the source of voice sees go toward wood stairs, sees a 20 successful in career young girls handing arm-rest and leaping to jump ground to hurtle to come up.
This girl is covered with a head of very meek long hair and grow very lucid and attractive, be dressed in the short sleeve Shan in a powder blue, the low rise trousers in white, the short sleeve Shan didn't button up two nethermost buttons and peeped out the skin and navel of a little powder white.
The beautiful elder sister smiles in response to the way:"In all aspects, you are to make a phone call to say to Ms. Zhou who see the house in the morning!"
My Leng for a while, way:"How many buildings do you have to want a rent?"Beautiful elder sister's way:" This ah!I that comes to so many vacant rooms!"
Being dark to depend in my heart is a , way:"A building how do you rent to two people!
On smiling, beautiful elder sister's way's Hey ground's way:"Is alas hey, big brothers, really ashamed, you see, I originally say with you in the morning okay, however afterwards again someone make a phone call to say to also want to rent this house!Also see now." The tone that sees her talking, true don't have no two with Li Chun Chun to.
"You not is promise of I?How to make the other people come to see again!"I way.
The beautiful elder sister says with smile:"Hey, big brothers, see you this words how to say of, we have no label contract again and also confiscate your money, how can not make the other people come to see, again say rental, haven't we talked as well!"Say a head, the dynasty was lowering the head Ms. Zhou who to house sees to order for a while, the meaning was you if biding is low, I can rent to her.
Dying, rent such a break a house to still seek to give to do a drama, really be me to come out to mix on the first day!My Zhang Kou Dao:"I 601 months, I ability this price, become not become you play by ear!"
Have never anticipated on that week the young lady also become overdo, surprised way:"This house is so small and how be worth 1,002!"?I almost for a while break into laughter voice come, have never thought the young lady pour on this week isn't that give son, is just that this beautiful elder sister's heart is black, see someone contend for renting, the report gives her price way too higher.
On changing, beautiful elder sister's facial expression's Nu way:"This house how Be getting smaller, don't say one person, fill 56 people to also enough live!Doesn't see me as well this is what district, also dislike expensive, 600, the doors all have no!Lowest be 1,000,beats by dre pro, low have no company quantity, rent does the person line up a brigade!"
I sneer at for a while and have no again talk, start to carry to wrap to downwards walk.Don't say this price, I accept to can not stand now, and also not worthwhile contend for with girl.Listens to that week the young lady call way:"This is also getting tooer costly, telephone inside you are to say so of, I want to know to is so a little bit bigger house, also true Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论