2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre uk timated to is also s

Empress, the face is some ice, have no how realize proper Xin of river they, just keep seeking song on the computer, often of and JOJO and Ma Lie's low voice joke what.Secretly sighed 1 in my heart, gathered together up, the low voice said in her ear how to ignore a person.
Xu You Ni unexpectedly some jealous sort Hey once the ground smile and say:"The friend who accompanies you goes, need not take care of me."My heart in a hot, just thinking hug her to come over at nearby, turning person in the house that a square thinks of now has already been getting aer lot of, this kind of bearing isn't that appropriate, the favour turns head to see other persons and at the right moment see proper Xin of river just with a kind of have a little strange air and I of the view mutually touch.Hurriedly frightenning to regain is overdo.To this woman, always have some pimple existence in my heart.
Xu You Ni also saw, lightly Piao river the proper Xin is one eye, toward me cold cold on smiling, light tone way"how, your old lover,beats by dre uk?Growing is still pretty quite good!"I vomited to stick out tongue and lightly smiled to say you don't the Yuan die I.Xu You Ni lightly Pei 1, say to see you that ambiguous kind, I beat her to come in and then know that you had a problem.
Wonder to calculate your taste poison in my heart, unfortunately really be not you imagine of so.
Xu You Ni also not know is intentionally or not intentional, started to carry wine to brave walk to, indeed as expected is a beauty secretary, become accustomed to make contact with with upper level person, at this time also not know to gather together an ear with brave say what, not much, 2 people already the Xi laugh merrily.
Don't know why, I am suddenly a bit desolate, quarrel here of inside the compartment, Ma Lie and JOJO violent wind song violent wind's joys, river proper Xin and square Yi rather say own matter, connect slowly excellent Ni at know brave identity after, also the good elephant transfered enthusiasm in the past all of a sudden, I am one personal difficult to express emptiness.
Brave joked with Xu You Ni a short while, make the bellboy send to fruit bowl to come in, say to everyone:"Rare everyone comes me here, , everyone though joyful drink to heart's content, need to order me what!"
JOJO inebriates harm, the Hey Hey smiled and said:"That rather opens a bottle of a little bit good red wine to come!"
Brave admire ground of 1, say all right, say that I take a bottle of good wine that I collect to make everyone taste for a while.The positive desire station is started.That just didn't close a tight compartment door to outside and suddenly spread a burst of noisy sound.
The brave eyebrows is wrinkly wrinkly, call one waitress who pass by door the outside, ask a way:"Fight so badly what is the row, you see how!"Not much, that waitress runs back, on the face some deadly pales, say next door's hasing a building good elephant someone is causing disturbance and broke and made unusable thing.
One Yin of brave face, hum ground on smiling, way:"Come me this causes disturbance and admire very much!"Say Mao however station are started and say that you sing first to everyone, I take a look.
I am as well some to feel suspicious in the heart, wondering incredibly someone dare at the brave field make a field in son, don't know is what kind of a person, then say to him:"Want to help?"
Brave hope to watch from a distance me, start to be suffused with a smile on the face, lightly Song shrug shoulders, say:"Here is my ground head, if still want you to appear publicly, that I am true of need not mixed and estimated to is also some small fart Hais that get drunk wine!"
Although JOJO is got drunk, a hear the jollification see, once Michael throw and pull proper Xin of river who start the side and square the Yi will follow to see rather, brave stretch hand a to block her, say the nothing important is good-looking of, I stop to go for a while.JOJO ignores and says that I bent on having saw, I liked to see the person fighting most .
My Piao Ma Lie Yi's eye, Ma Lie helplessly shakes head, obviously also have never thought JOJO is a violence female.
Suddenly is again a呯 of huge ring, obviously is the voice that the wine bottle pulverizes.Follow someone is taking off to lambaste:"Call your owner, mama of this what serve!"
Brave double of eyes flash acrosses one silk cold long grass, immediately tiny sneer at, walk to the compartment that spreads to bawl out.JOJO is very excited, shout loudly to have jollification to see, then pull us to follow to hurtle.Square Yi rather and river the proper Xin be pulled by her, all show silk to fear feeling on the face, the matter obviously killing to this kind of dozen is very frightened.But be pulled by JOJO, also have to heel come out, Ma Lie shouted an one breath, say all and see what is the row to me.
By this time there has been the brave under charge smell someone hit a field and have already hurtled to go upstairs, the positive strategic area enters that compartment and right against the face see brave, favour not the Die ground stop, the low voice says:"Receive always ……we handle right away, don't hustle along a notice water they."
The brave right hand is a , lightly live their desire's words, say:"I have a friend at, see a circumstance first, temporarily don't disturb a police, I to handle."Those under charges hurriedly stop, obviously to brave very polite.
Each compartment of neighborhood obviously also hears an outside of action, some darings all closed music and extruded door to watch, the momentary packed with a dense crowd in the hallway.Hears continue to send out 呯呯 inside that house of beating and hitting voice, that someone inside the compartment clamors mama of what smelly serve.
A waitress' hair is in great disorder at this time, clothes not the whole ground rush out that and take on the face surprised fear to of tears, a head of firm enter flank a waitress of in the bosom, weep over a way:"They, they ……" says that sobbing isn't only, obviously drive the person in the house to humiliates.
Brave cold swept her one eye, way:"What is the row?"
That takes lachrymal face of waitress up be full of surprised fear to, cry about a way:"I just sent wine to them, they pulled by force me to accompany, I say that I ain't a young lady, they ignore and return ……" says to fix attention on tears and comes down, sees her clothes not whole kind, obviously is the indignity that was subjected to in the body.
Brave face up kill an idea a now, immediately resume equanimity such as water of shape, walk to come forward to, lightly station at that in addition to door, toward to say in the person:"Being proper can but, take advantage o me today me to roll for me in good humor and hurriedly!"
"You calculate several old?Calling to receive is brave for a sky!"Bombed in the house ground to rush out 45 black dress young men.Toward brave hoot way.
Brave sneer at, sink a track:"Do not I stand in front of you!"
That several black dress young man for rushing out are one Leng, obviously had never thoughted to really meet brave.However the most shocked person in heart but is me.
I already on seeing to see, that the face that in front rush out up stay the black dress youth of hair beard, is exactly Qian Kai's an under charge, if I didn't record wrong, should be an edge of sword what.Once met in the elevator doorway of and came to gentleman Kai afterwards when the headquarters let money Kai criticize money the young tiger still helped us each other introduce for a while.
How did Qian Kai's person make here to come?I the head is big all of a sudden, how should cope with situation like this, at least I now, should be regarded as Qian Kai's person!In the heart a tight, hurriedly moved to body a public end, after all met Qian Kai's under charge to feel to is very not in the right under this kind of situation, particularly a see understand they are the appearances that intentionally hits a field.
Seeing the appearance is a tooth for a tooth, deal with with the same move brave field son.I turned a Piao an eye stand at Xu You Ni in the door and give her expression of eyes.Signal hint inquire her this whether is Qian Kai's idea, Xu You Ni obviously understands my meaning and lightly shakes to shake head, some interrogatively looking at an edge of sword to wait a person, pressing near me to talk quietly don't take care of them, these people most savage.It is the most unpopular in the company.
My heart descend a loose, tell the truth, although now and they are a person in dike,I really don't think because this matter appear publicly with brave do rightness, after all so many friends are present today.Have a little bit carelessly result very difficult processing.
In the heart suddenly and a little bit deliver falsely, I haven't formally started helping Qian Kai to deal with brave, pour first this file son matter, mama of, if is anti- to lead me to pour at the brave place deal with Qian Kai's person, this again calculate what!
This kind of mightiness of anti- bad the feeling let everybody a faint!Felling more came to lose a principle in this kind of by himself/herself for the first time.



13 meet old



That is a guy canthus of edge of sword on lifting, swept to see in front of brave one eye, on the face not from Chu for a while, obviously have never thought to really meet him, but still Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论