2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj ted So I think alth

To, I BE."The slightest didn't hesitate, blurt out, see his facial expression again, very quiet, obviously he expected my identity very early.I start to hang up thin smile, also ask:"Since I such as actually and mutually tell, can you mutually treat to my open heart?Of the emperor remains is your old wish?"
"BE, have never given up."He as well such as in those early years in the soldier debt, affirmed ground to give an account to me, didn't shuffle out, " emperor ……Na orchid the Qi blessed, whether your heart of love?"
This problem of his lets my smiling face one Jiang, immediately the Lian goes, he ……how know I bless with Qi of matter?Very long I don't is one language, just quaff in one gulp for one cup wine of oneself Zhen, don't the fully enjoy is again one cup.Continuous five cups, until the Qi star presses down the hand that I place on the pot and keeps me from continuing to drink, the square terminates.
He says:"Since you not wish to mutually tell, I also not strong you difficult."
I have been lowering the head and stare at the wine cup that hold tightly in the hand, while the cup bottom have already seen empty, I am a wry smile, "yes, I love him."
When I again wake up of is already the noon in the second day, late in the morning, hot sun fire.I crumple a muddled temple and in a dazely open an eyelid, just to ascend a pair of water Mou that concerns a misgiving.My thought hasn't responded to come over, she carefully hands I lean on to up sleep Zhen, "finally awake?"
"Empress, you how here?"My throat is dry, speak of all of voices is to have already annoyed nerveless.
"The this morning has never seen you come to wait upon, start to ask a month of south to just know you were hangover don't come to, so come and see."Her voice is light and soft like water, let I the gradually heavy heart also let go of.
I hope cloud bead again for after death southern month, strange remaining opens mouth inquiry:"Last night ……how did I come back?"
"The south king of Jin's bodyguard sends back you come of."Her facial expression is peculiar, the doubt in my heart is more deep,do I rude in behavior very much last night?Remember the business of the occurrence of last night hard, but always can not remember, can't say what should not say of words, again or the disorderly after wine?
"Snow sea, you with Jin south does the king know?"Also appeared worry in uncertainty in the eyes of cloud bead.
"Be not, I unintentionally run into him ……behind drank two cups with him."I the slightest have no bottom spirit ground explain, this is the end that is greedy for a cup, hereafter don't drink any further so many."To, can the empress have a dose of medicine today?"I immediately transfer a topic.
"A hour front has already taken.To, you this square son still pretty take care of to use and took for two months in a row, although this scar formation remain it is thus clear that, have already had no secret pain, more have no formely so Hai person."She the delight ground fondle left cheek that sting eyes shocking scar formation.
"Empress if insist continuing to take to eat this medicine, all secret pains will disappear."This square son was exactly that great physician to open in those early years to my medicine square, although it is said is BE I afresh easy a face, but is more concealed than a face under of scar formation often dull pain, torment I mind and body painful.Until the great physician studies a medicine square, I continuously drank half year, the ache exterminated.So I think, although the face of cloud bead gets hurt for several years, this medicine square if use on cloud bead face should also meet an effect, so is presumptuous a try.Fruit not it however, not only her ache disappears, even scar formation of blood the black color also gradually fade, really not the Kui is a world the square opened by first great physician.
"That scar formation on my face ……" she the expectation ground stare at me.
I lightly shake head, if this medicine can really banish the scar of this Hai eyes, at the beginning he can't change a face for me.She is disappointedly just a little some Kua next shoulder, however soon recover down, pull a smiling face way:"Your business does how?"
I don't talk and just hope to still sign in afterward southern month, month of south a rightness of tops my vision, clearly blessing body way:"The maidservant goes to and prepares lunch for empress."
After needing a month of south to back bottom, I just let go of an alert and lightly attach low language at her ear:"Ten the nights of Mid-Autumn in the days to come ……"
Seven I went to the jasper lake of medium temple again in the days to come, I hoped to run into a Qi star, there is very important matter and ask him helping.The sky reflects water, autumn already half, night sparse sorrow, act light breeze, exert emaciated.At present glowworm already gradual rarely seen, just occasionally surprised Jing cluster in will fly from the inside 32, the hereat gloomy desolate place is slightly stunning.
I cross grass cluster, Be sat to lake near the bank, the double feet hang empty but light Yang, but equanimity of the surface kiss Yang one circle ripples of water.From the last time is in the brocade accept inside the palace got drunk to arrive at present, I didn't come to this again, I just worry that day of drunk with wine say some should not say of words, after all and behind of matter I all don't remember.
The night sky that looks up at utter darkness there is unexpectedly no new moon.Leading the twoth is a Mid-Autumn,the moon would not like to appear, either the lonely and heartless red wall is at this Gao Wa in?
"I think that you are hiding me."Is the voice of Qi star cajolery, I am very surprised, I basically have never entertained to much and greatly hope that he will come to this.His open Wang Ye which have so many spare times of come to unmanned smoke of this Huang of does the place loiter about?
The side head hopes him to shoulder to shoulder sit down with me, don't aware of self to peep out to order an embarrassed color, "that evening ……whether I rude in behavior very much?"
He lowers the head to stare at a surface, the voice accompanies with to lightly smile but divert, "let me experience different of you."
I consider him quietly the true meaning of this sentence, he opened mouth again, "say, have what matter seek me."
I one smile low, he still really understands me, expect me to come to seek him is occupy to beg him help.Now that he has already guessed, that I ain't beat around the bush either, from the dress Jin inside take out a letter paper that has already folded into square passes to him,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, "want you to hand over to an emperor in the day of Mid-Autumn this."
He answers and spread thin lo, because the color of the sky has no light, he would not° until depend very near see pure, "fall joss-stick to spread to the utmost reply empty Yao, the dream breaks Zi Ya Lin don't spring."
He is shallow to finish singing will it is in the income bosom and generously promise down:"It is all right."He not much asks a word phrase to my conduct and actions just as four year agos.
Suddenly, what time the rain water beat on my face, I hope the sky, "rain!"No wonder that tonight the month cover cloud to hide, the air is deeply depressed, the early sign that heavy rain will go to.
I immediately leave jasper lake with him and hurtle into curving corridor to seek shelter from rain.Luckily rain isn't specially heavy, we also run in time, is just wet I the tassels before the sum.Just station in a short while, but rain is more and more next heavy, seem don't stop the next meaning.
The autumnal rains kisses a to the utmost cold leaf remnants, the full courtyard red joss-stick Lian goes.Momentary we unexpectedly didn't talk opposite, shoulder to shoulder Be signed to a long gallery edge to hope the rain water tap between the mud in succession and splash into our dress Cape side.
"Emperor elder brother?Just went to a mother imperial concubine and asked Anne, listen to she say you early return to mansion, how still here?"What to talk is a dynasty, we right against the face walk come of work properly princess Yue, once she inherit 100 plait skirts that the purple dress Feng brocade cuts, the top of head flies a month to flow breeze Ji, the bead Cui jewelry golden light is flickering to show off whole body.She after death stands of but is to don't see for several months, have in me the boon helped of Han Ming, whole body black dress breeze tunic, the all of jet black hair are taken by Long Chou of a gold wisp to bind after brain, don't lose expensive spirit.
When he see me, the face takes a surprised color, the but again didn't make a noise inquiry due to the person of side, and I then at quiet salute to them.
"Emperor elder brother, you when to did the small maid-in-waiting like this have interest?"Work properly princess Yue's taste goes back and forth a short moment on my face, " livings pour to return to calculate water to work properly lovely, only ……match your taste?"It is full of the spirit of fun in the words.
"Work properly a month, don't be blind to commit tomfoolery."Qi star of voice many several cents is relentless.
She not only has no because of Qi star of words but refrain from rash action, on the contrary continue to ask a way to me:"You call what name, which temple of slave?I begged for to want toward your lord son you how?"
"She calls snow sea, the Pian dance Ge embroiders expensive Pin nearby of wench."The Qi star didn't answer criticism her and just told my identity in her, I still just oddness his voice why many several cent, idea of caution, discover that the facial expression that work properly a month changed.
"Embroider expensive Pin?"Voice 1 turns to adjust, particularly serious, the but again hides how many cents relentless, this is why?Cloud bead is here after does the temple really have become target of public criticism?
"Like, work properly a month."Qi star of voice fall in, this long gallery again turn into one calmness, each bosom worry, the atmosphere starts becoming uncanny.After speaking of cloud bead, work properly a month not talk, this settles however has reason among them, I must clear up, just can protect cloud bead at after the temple safely keep on existing.But in the moment the most important is must

没有评论:

发表评论