2012年10月5日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap took Xiu Cape to wip

Plum, how can they bear the hit of this heavy rain?Is at the thought of here, I am then started by bed Cuan, picked up a to prepare to rush out the umbrella.But the door just drew back me to stop a step, at splash of I hear the inside mixing up with a dialogue voice unclearly in the middle of heavy rain voice.I secretly hope to go toward the outside, bamboo the under the eaves before the house stand two people, one is a Qi to bless, another is ……I careful lo for a long time just recognize, is a great Su's view general.
"Your Majesty, now Yu and summer two countries cooperate to deal with an our country, but night dress Hou much recently already go to front with of belligerence, you should stay in imperial government stability everyone is of one mind, not treat at the moment at here and a woman romantic affair!"The Su's view great voice voice blames and the slightest stands in no fear of him as emperor.
"I from have a plan."The voice is deeply depressed, can not tell emotion, " at present how is war situation?"
"Two soldier real strenghts are equal, the minister wants to help the night dress Hou a helping hand now, so we of the cure of success is bigger."Su's view is a bit great to worriedly want to ask an aim to soon and soon increase to aid.
"Lead on the twoth, I together go with you."
"What?Does the emperor also want to learn a Yu country emperor to generally resist to drive to lead the army personally?That is a very dangerous matter, the minister can not make you emit this insurance."
"Yu and summer two countries even if cooperate, I can't fear, either.Two international trades however cooperate, basic milli- among the troops impromptu, and the first time two soldier officers and mens cooperated, canning hardly have tacit understanding could have no a match."The Qi blesses to small and softly analyze.
"Now that the emperor come to a decision, that minister dares to die to follow to would be."
If I slightly sent back a house, carefully closed bamboo wood door, remember they say, did this war finally want to start?Is very valuable to lead the army personally ……a emperor leave a temple to lead the army personally, in case of have a misfortune that should how is good?Have already been opening hostilities for these several days, the Qi blesses to unexpectedly have no one silk nervous color, place's becoming not and surprisedly accompany me to don't ask domestic affairs.Does he really and so have confidence?This is the Yu and summer to cooperate ah ……
I is this worrying that the Qi blesses?The opponent that the Qi blesses is very valuable, my kid's father ah, I unexpectedly worry him ……from when my heart unexpectedly such antinomy?My heart Peng Peng a burst of acceleration, even the paper umbrellas in the hand all almost can not hold.
It has been a day since remainsed, a day just, I can return to very valuable nearby, I will fight shoulder to shoulder with him, in spite of who win who negative.
I put a paper umbrella to return to and in quiet lay bed once up, there is the grass gamey smell to mix up with mud from the window of small sew medium spread into my nose, I am inside out body, a shut my brain of eyes in the meeting flash across is that kind of kinds of bloody conditions.The cold sweat is constantly oozed out by back, forehead, I have been persuading myself, this war is ineluctable ……
"Mao Mao Mao!"Was a burst of to slightly knock on door a disturbance my thoughts and feelings, " Fu friendship."
The voice that is a Qi to bless!I turn over a body bottom the bed draw back a door and looking at the Qi that the air remains to bless, I also keep my consistent facial expression to ask:"All so late, how do you still don't sleep?"
"Rain very heavy ……I am afraid number the plum recently will be drowned by the rain-storm, that our effort wasted."
I am very surprised, he unexpectedly will so with quiet attention, current of he seems with ever of he was really different, probably was the tie with no emperor identity king, so just canned thus and in quiet keep me company, used his to sincerely come to cherish this feelings.But finally want the past on the seventh, the elapsing of moment,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap,such as Tan, spends Wei to fall, my heart will be painful, but it gave my most beautiful good recollection.
"To, I forgot."I set up for to just wake up to sleep the appearance that the eye received 眬 and tapped to clap own head, hurtled into the house picked up an umbrella, " walk quickly, we see plum ……I but hoped that they can grow up to become plum after 4567."
The night Lan rains and winds thunder and lightning shines on Qiong for sky, water light Lian Yan smoke late come hasty, when two of us run to there, that thin and weak plum's hasing a stub has already been blown by the rains and winds to fold, there is a stub having already peeped out soil.I hurriedly come forward to hand plum just and by hand plant it to return to.The rain water is wet my skirt put, shoe already drive mud overlay, water in the waterhole wets my shoe.
The Qi blesses to accompany me to toghter squat down by the side of the plum, beats an umbrella for me and defends my drenching.Can one of his body but have already exposed in the outside, the rain water beats his thin Huang's single dress wet, rain bead as Lian from his forehead hit but bottom.
After some kind of effort, I finally re- plant this stub plum well, have already filled up profound mud in nail.I took Xiu Cape to wipe to wipe the sweat and the rain water on the sum, beaming with smiles loosenned tone, "luckily you call to come to me ah, otherwise our strenuous efforts all wasted."
The Qi blesses to profoundly look at me, doesn't talk as well and has me the emotion that doesn't understand in vision.He stretched out to answered a few rain waters, then wiped to wipe right cheek for me, "really dirty."
I stem smile a , paper umbrella dynasty he pushes a little bit near, "we are really silly, why takes an umbrella."
He also along with I but break into laughter voice, "this is happy."
"The Qi blesses, I say with you, hereafter annually want to see once here."I point at these two stub plums and say very in earnest.
"My meeting of."He the very earnest location nod, and then say, " in fact I have a lot of problems to want to ask you, today, your ability is I answer?"
"Remember does our first time meet?I want to talk 1 pen with you to trade, you don't hestitate head in the location to promise, and I think existing numerous old grudges in your heart at that time.But enter a temple after a year to you, I just discover, you don't want to revenge, that you why at the beginning want to promise me, why want to help me?"
"If ……your letter I say for the sake of you, ?"Now is spoken of, even I all don't believe by myself, ever and how can and foolishly and for just seeing several men of side give up their own vengeances to greatly account, but choice enter did the temple help him?"Probably because see you for the first time, you are that smiling of warmth, seem to integrate into my heart.Again or is to briefly get along with with you, the solitude of your heart leads I want to accompany at nearby, you want to make you feel that you no longer is standing alone."
Gleam in the Mou that he puzzles I have never seen of ray of light, sees him a tiny Qi a way:"Fu friendship, probably all of us are the same person, standing alone and selfish."
He isunexpectedly my noodles acknowledgement is I selfish?Still led long me to pull into, I another time was induced a smile by him, "BE ah, we are all selfish, you are an of emperor, I in order to reply a country, harmed others to also harm himself/herself under the sistuation that lack self-knowledge."
Heavy rain Hua Hua the ground were blunt our voices to spread some, our voice, seem to be particularly dimly discernible.I stretch out a hand to wipe to wipe the cripple bead on the forehead for him, "you greatly marry that day with Du Wan ……you unexpectedly run to the Lan month building to tell me, you have to give up a plan, I also think to hear Arabian Nights at that time, always emperor thus think greatly of of you, want to give up for the sake of me."The treating me after finishing wiping the water bead on the sum takes back a hand for him, the finger tip lightly touches to touch to take the branch and trunk of drop of water.
"Why afterwards do you want to walk, but not is accompanying me to resist with father emperor?If you didn't walk, the whole ……will be different."Take in the voice regret with blame.
"I have been thinking that you if emperor, will be a very nice emperor, can bring world stability.But let I ten thousand ten thousand what to have never thought BE, first emperor unexpectedly account medium have been already accounted, if I early know, probably ……he even if want to kill me, I can't leave, either.All of"see he is locking eyebrow to think deeply what, I am clear on smiling, " everythings were things of the pasts ……we already can not return to formerly.Ever of make it past good?"
My words finish saying, the but again is a burst of and silent, recently, we seem to be usually to chat to chat suddenly silent.If the heavy downpour spreads silk, the ground of Hua Hua will we half the body beat wet, two stub plums sow in we are well protected, this is what I personally plant with him, also the only thing that belong to our 2 people, and I will have been concerning about hereafter.
Be like a burst of breeze on the seventh, float however then die, I unwilling to partly multiply by with him last bateau, be suffused with lake but return.Green jade wave the smoke is tiny, the Huan is boundless secluded, water of the trickle, the red Yang green jade is falsely.This the seventh, lead in my life the most happy the seventh, even if finally will harm oneself, I also have no Han.
Remember to be returning to that time in short quarter, he said a words to me:"Fu friendship

没有评论:

发表评论